UFC - General Chat

Couldn’t have said it better.

I must also concur.

McGregors actions were inexcusable. The fact that they are using the dolly-throwing in the PR for the event is just bad taste.

His ego has certainly gone to his head, at least publicly. I know most of it is just marketing himself, but it’s not what I want to see in a fighter. What I want is people like GSP, Miocic, Hunt: Class and sportsmanship.

Looks like the UFC have released 2 fights for free as part of the hype for the McGregor vs Nurmagomedov fight.

McGregor vs Alvares

Nurmagomedov vs Johnson

The UFC should bloody well hire the people behind these promo videos… they’re ace!

And the buildup begins…

Not seen the fight just the after math. McGregors trash talking has finally caught up with him. Don’t agree with what Khabib done in jumping over but sometimes when you poke a bear and all that. Seen a clip that shows Connor punching on of Khabibs team as he tried to get out of the cage which started the bit inside the cage with McGregor.

Lost any respect I had for McGregor a while a go. A great fighter yes, but got too full of himself and though he was bigger than the sport.