War Thunder Screenshots

The joys of a side-shot with APC-R rounds with a fuck-ton of Armour Penetration :smiley:

And then hitting the ammo-rack and making all the ammunition inside to detonate!

Something something Roflstomping :smiley:

Nice going. Im going to start trying realistic battles soon. need to get more aware of the surroundings and not rely on teh arcade way of things :slight_smile:)

Plus I need to get my TIII Japs done so i can get on to something else

I’m grinding the shit out of Ze Germans to get that new light tank in Tier 6.

I wouldn’t mind trying out Realistic stuff a bit as well, but knowing that there are those feckers who are ultimate bush-wookies will be annoying.

So my 1st real go at realistic. Not too bad. BR of around 2.7. Forgot to put rockets on the Typhoon tho :slight_smile:
And there was always one enemy around our airfield that attacked as soon as i took off from repair

Was good being a bit slower and not just rushing into things and having to look around. Still need lots of work tho :slight_smile:

Nicely done fella! :slight_smile:

I might give Realistic a go this evening.

Would you believe it, I actually managed to complete a Rookie Commander GE Wager :smiley:

500 GE in the bag! Get in! I guess that streak of Rolfstomping Tier III worked out well for me :smiley:

13 really is the magic number for me :smiley:

Putting these videos in here rather than making new threads for them :slight_smile:

Nice but i have no idea how the 122 missed you when he came through the smoke

That was the whole point of the smoke! Block clear line of sight, especially as they would be providing overwatch on the B point.

It was sloppy of him though to say the least.

Watching the video back, I like the heat shimmer off the smoke grenades after they’ve been launched :slightly_smiling_face:

yeah i saw that too. Looked cool

A lovely, flawless round! Only lost my gunner at one point to a Stug F, charged him and took him out in return!

Some wonderful curb-stomping rounds from the last few days :blush:

This was 13 kills and no deaths in the Pz IV G :smiley:

Not played Tier IV Germans in a while. Ru-251 grabbed a point and wrecked a few things and some assists. Then the Jagdpanther came out and unleashed hell!

I had one use left in a simple 30% SL booster, so decided to have a cheeky round this morning… Worked out nicely :smiley:

12:0 not too bad at all. Seriously, Tier III is where it’s at, but you do run the risk of getting up-tiered against Jumbos and the like. Even KV-1’s aren’t much of a problem any more.

BOATS!

My best round on boating-arcade-simulator so far… I think.

…and nothing particularly happening here… other than a peaceful cruise with @n0tch

Fucking nicely done!

Nice going Jes. And n0tchyp00 is playing boats? Fai**

We had a lovely cruise in our Nazi torpedo boats and then had a splendid pub lunch before an afternoon nap.

Possibly the best round I’ll ever have… need to dig out the video. Not even sure what happened tbh. One minute I was going head long into the ‘B’ point… saw about 4/5 or so ships surrounded me… thought “that was silly, I’m dead…” - then just went berserk and murdered everyone…

Happy days.

Wow nice going Jes