Warframe - welcome to [ZiiP]

In the last week or so I finally figured out a lot of things which clicked into place thanks to a combination of slowly digesting things in this thread and making progress through the game so I have a framework to put the information into. As such, I finally got over the “level 20 enemies” plateau I’d stayed with and finally have some real damage output and survivability, as well as a couple more frames and I’m having a lot more fun for it!

I’ve even started to collect some Riven mods…
20180727134253_1

Nice, next plateau is goind to be 40-50ish ;). Reroll that Scoliac riven for range, damage and either critchance while sliding, or pure critchance (maybe crit damage) and sell it. People pay insane amounts of plat for riven mods of that weapon and the melee weapon rework is around the corner, probably destroying that weapon!

Please use Spoiler brackets for anything regarding Second Dream. I try to avoid spoilers for that already for forever as its one of the best quests and suprises in Warframe. Most of the others aren’t that far yet!

You can farm the necessary resource for rerolling in the Kuva Fortress, survival. The Kuva is counted as drop, so ressource booster and the special Smeeta Kavat double your ressources

Dailies are still 3 btw, not sure where you got your informations from :wink: .

I’ve spent a couple of days trying to sell the Scoliac Plecicron with no dice - got offered 95plat for it today which is the only offer I’ve had.

Also, I thought when I got Rhino I’d got the tank of Warframe.

Then I got Inaros - the God of the desert! :open_mouth:

Just go Inaros and Ash. Currently grinding for Nidus and being terribly unlucky

Well it depends on the stats of course, maybe try the Warframe forum. Probably people are a bit hesitant due to the big melee 3.0 update. The ingame trade chat also likes to lowbowl, I needed almost 2 months to sell my Soma riven. Paid of though!

Yeah these 2 and Valkyr are proving to be really good fun, I’ll admit that I have to concentrate on doing one thing at a time before I can get my head around an aspect though. Which doesn’t help when I get sidetracked all the time lol. But like the Kuva Asteroid thing, I did that a couple of times and didn’t seem to get anything remarkable so didn’t bother doing any more. I noted that I can re-roll Riven mods using kuva globs, but I don’t know enough about whether the item the mod is for is actually worth using. Combine all this with sporadic, limited play time…I’d rather be playing the game than reading about it, even though I know that means I’m getting less out of it.

It will come in time though, love being able to nip in here and the guide thread is really helpful :smiley:

Oh, and Banshee Prime just rolled out of the foundry :smiley:

The clan dojo is ready for another ascension, I’m starting it on friday so everyone can get there endo.

Its in the main hall, big circle thing in the middle, you can’t miss it.

I also finished another research and will hopefully get another two doen this week, just need to farm a bit more mutalist samples … .

I’ve made the odd donation every now and then when I remember!

Activated the ascension, get your 9k endo within the next 36h!

Done! How do these ascensions work? Are there specific things we can do to help earn more points towards to it?

You acquire points by research and building specific rooms. Right now we built every room (I believe) which counts, so the only thing left is clan research!

And what are those solar rail things in the far room? Are they for some kind of clan v clan thing?

You can use them to take control over one of the dark sectors. Not sure how exactly this woulld work out. I wil read up on it and see if we might have chance!

I’m guessing it would take quite a bit of “clan work” - we rarely seem to be able to link up at the mo - me anyway with my random brief spurts lol

If you didn’t notice already there is a big event going on, rebuilding one of the lost Relays. Its fairly straight forward, at the end you get a skin for your landing craft, a new weapon, and a riven plus a little noggle Ember. You can easily finish the quest within 1day, even faster if you build the parts every 3h (so 15h in total). Event is up for next 2 weeks!

I was too lazy for that, finished today morning though!

The new dev stream was pretty neat, new Chroma Prime looks fantastic as do the other new features. Probably still going to take a while until we get our hands on it!

The remaster of some of the tilesets looks stunning!

Have a look yourself, this devstream shows so much new comming stuff its hard to emntion everything. The new Venus footage is incredible!

I did wonder what that blueprint was for - thought it might be something for the Dojo so started one off. No idea what to do with it though - I got all excited cos I now have Titiana, Wukon, Revenant and Hydro to grind :slight_smile:

Titania and Revenant are pretty awesome, Wukong depends on taste and Hydro sucks.