Warhammer Painting

I may now be touching myself furiously…

These are some impressive looking minis!

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2018/05/breaking-adeptus-titanicus-more-details-mini-pics-video.html

Liking the look of the revers. Still kept a lot of their old model but nicely updated. Would love to see them do the Warhounds.

Loving the sisters model.

And schpooooon. I’m liking the Pox Walker. I like the un finished eyes on it. Makes it look more tainted

He he he he he!!!

^^ANGRY MAN IS ANGRY!

Also, look at the teeny tiny knights! :smiley:

More progress on the Angryman!

The axe blade to do, one or two highlights, a little something to the base and he’ll be done. I could spend forever on him but I’ve got too much to do!

Rubbish pictures, terrible light - still need to do more highlighting though…

Having learned nothing from the previous lighting crapness, today’s effort is another Poxwalker mostly done:

Holy Terra! :open_mouth:

I want the Warhound there :slight_smile:

sMOsgCA_d

Well, it’s a hell of a pack for the super-dooper boxed set, but it’s a hell of a price too! $290!

Still works out surprisingly cheaper than the individual parts. Warhound and Reaver Titans will be released in the coming weeks.

Yeah been keeping an eye on this and looking at the rules.

Looks very interesting but way out my monies range :slight_smile:

Fucking hell, if you didn’t realise the smaller scale, you’d think it’s a proper titan!

I so love the Titan models. Wish i could get the Forge World ones but way out of my monies league.

And that is some great detail even for a smaller model

As lovely as a proper titan would be, it would just be a model sat on the desk (like everything else at the moment). I’m looking forward to when they release Reavers and Warhounds. Hopefully, they will release them quickly after the initial release.

I’m so tempted by this, but cannot justify that estimated price for the boxed kit! I had to help someone out yesterday and it took a chunk our of my wallet.

@NaloaC Did you ever get started on the one we got you?

I am purposefully holding off on it until I clear some undercoated stuff out of the way. I need to at least get a set of Primaris Reivers painted up in Chapter colours before I tackle absolutely anything else.

Fuck me… €230 for this:
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-IE/Adeptus-Titanicus-Grand-Master-Ed-2018-eng

The models alone come to €220…

Huzzah! It’s sold out and they stated that they won’t be doing a re-run of it until 2019 :smiley:

That removes the temptation :smiley: