What have you seen lately?

The Maze Runner: Death Cure… Something was lacking from it compared to the other two films.

High-Rise. And I have no idea what it’s about. Not a fucking clue.

high rise is a bit notorious for that, but i fell asleep shortly after i started watching it and haven’t tried again yet :confused:

The Evil Within, because i’m still working through horror movies I’ve missed or skipped in the last 20 years. It’s a bit odd, started filming in 2002 (so the cast are way younger than i know they are), had a bunch of issues, wrapped in 2008, and the writer/director (Andrew Getty, of those Getty’s) spent years trying to get it to where he wanted it before dying in 2015 with it still unreleased. It’s the only film he worked on.

Agents of Shield season 5 finale… I held off on the last 6 episodes till I saw Infinity War (Oh yeah, saw this Wednesday, amazing).

Season 5 of AoS was bloody brilliant!! Only downside is that season 6 won’t start airing till Mid 2019 after Avengers 4.

Still not seen Inifinty wars and cant remember where I stopped watching AoS, worth going back to then?

Last I can remember was they where back on earth and they explosion had happened in the base.

Very much worth. IMHO

Deadpool 2.

Just yes. All of the yes.

Part way through Alien Covenant and…gotta say, Michael Fassbender really did some magic on that movie.

Worst new-planet biological safety measures though. For fuck’s sake. He’s vomiting blood. Don’t bring him onto the ship. ARGH

Finally seen infinity wars and was not disappointed

The 100 season 5… Even with its very stupid moments I am still incredibly hooked on this show and cannot wait for season 6!

Alien Covenant, otherwise known as “Why quarantine procedures are a necessity, not an optional luxury” - not as snappy a title, I’ll grant you.

I watched Deadpool 2 last night and got some good, genuine chuckles out of it.

Dunno if it is better per se than DP1, but it was great fun.

I dunno if I can say which is better. So I’m gonna think of them as one long film :joy:

Rewatched The Defiant Ones, Interstellar, binged The League (almost finished), binged Brooklyn Nine Nine (About half way through last season), binged Archer, The Big Short and Straight Outta Compton.

do you find the League takes a big drop in quality once Nick Kroll’s not in it as much?

I’ve almost finished rewatching venture bros so i’m about to start on comedy bang bang again.

Battlebots is having a really good season, they’ve changed the format up so it’s got more individual matches.

Detroiters season 2 was good fun.

Killjoys is still enjoyable and surprisingly still going. I assume it’ll end soon because it’s lead has started to be in proper films and will presumably get better offers than syfy.

Joe Pera Talks With You, and any other Joe Pera stuff i could find. It’s a little like Review but without the mania or extremes.

SuperMansion; I loved Robot Chicken, I enjoy comic book/superhero stuff, so this was a no brainer. Chris Pine’s voice is amazing.

I also enjoyed Barry but i still need to finish off the first season.

I hadn’t made that connection but yeah it does feel that way. I wonder if he was busy at the time with his standup stuff?

It took a while for me to reach that conclusion, because Ruxin is a ‘love to hate’ sort of character, but i think he plays the antagonist to the others. I always figured it was that he was busy with something else as he seems to be quite prolific.

Mission Impossible Fallout…

A-M-AZING! especially when you know he did his own stunts!

Rewatched Guardians again which made me decide to get around to catching up on the Marvel films, watching Thor: Ragnorak and currently watching Infinity War. I’ll give Civial War and Home Comming a bash tomorrow as well.

I’ve never found much of Marvel very compelling but the Infinity War storyline has me reading up on backstory and how things went in the comics. I’m not going to be camping out at the AMC for Infinity War 2 but I’m finding myself wanting to know how they resolve it.

After that I’m seriously considering buying the Space Above and Beyond box set from Amazon and giving that another watch through. Damn Chigs.

I actually cry a little inside when I hear of people watching these out of order :frowning: