19th Hole

Really enjoying PGA TOUR 2K21 . Not played that many rounds, but its nice to just have a change of pace.

I thought this topic was already created, but it was the Discord channel. So seems like a good place to arrange a Tee-off! 18 holes probably a good couple of hours worth of gaming, but 9 holes could be a good wee blast.

Id defo be up for a regular round at least once a week.

3 Likes

Might look into it. Do enjoy a golf game

1 Like

God I was terrible last night. And terribly drunk.

Good game though, well played

2 Likes

Still 12.99 on cd keys. 49.99 on Steam.

1 Like

God damn you Scott! Was not meant to be buying games this month! Will get it later when at my laptop. Site crashing out on mobile.

1 Like

Good lad.

12.99. Bargain.

Have to look at it once this bloody disk cloning is done. My steam etc has been down due to one of the disks nearly dying.

Thats it bought, might get it downloaded and a round in Friday night. Gaming PC is missing its monitor as I’m working from home and its set up down the stairs. Can’t work in office with the wife, she takes up too much room! I need a man cave

3 Likes

Downloading now.

1 Like

Just played a few holes, fuck me! When did it get so hard!

That’s what she said :rofl:

2 Likes

After 9 holes with Scott, this game seems to have the balance pretty good between the Tiger Woods games of old and the Golf Club.

Like this a kot

Some precision target practice on the driving range. 3 wood aimed at tractor.

1 Like

Brilliant! Your practice is paying off judging by some of the approaches to the green you were having tonight.

I’m really digging this game… really feel like I want to get better at it so to play with no aids.

Would be fun to do some tournaments.

1 Like

Played another 9 with @Hammy later tonight. 7 under for 9. But to be fair low wind makes a big difference.

We should have a Virtual Ziip golf day. Couple of rounds, featurint virtual 19th Hole! Prizes for longest drive!!

2 Likes

Yeah up for that!

I’m game. A Sunday probably best

I really enjoyed golf the last time I played it. Admittedly I was driving the golf buggy from hole to hole, checking up on and taking pictures of our various groups while issuing and drinking beer as I went. But that still counts as golf right?

2 Likes

You can do that virtually. We can stream our games and you can have a shot everytime someone gets a birdie! Or bogey. Whichever is most likely.

2 Likes

Hole in One = Down in One

2 Likes