Agents of Shield

Anyone watched This? New season started with a double. It’s interesting.

0 Likes

Yes, yes, yes and yes! That double episode was awesome !! :smiley:

0 Likes

What channel Hammy? I know its a double episode but not on UK TV just yet?

0 Likes

I got it on showbox app for Android.

0 Likes

ahhhhh, i got you, I hear its going to be Space based?
I do love AoS, fantatstic show and I loved Ghost Rider in it too!

0 Likes

Very much spaced base. Not sure if i like it that way, preferred the 1st couple of seasons, but saying that, I did enjoy them

0 Likes

Due on UK TV early next month it seems.

0 Likes

I’d heard it was always going to be non-mainstream characters with the occasional main plot nod to the Avengers stories - hadn’t realised it would have A-listers like Ghost Rider…too much to watch and not enough at the moment though.

0 Likes

@VirulentPip watched the latest one? I have a theory about how it’s going to go.

0 Likes

@Hammy I have! I ain’t got a clue haha, but really enjoying it.

0 Likes

The young kid that went through the change and killed that guy with his powers, will be key to “reforming” the earth. Think about it.

0 Likes

Finally finished this season. Not gonna lie. Had a rear in my eye

1 Like

You might want tell the misses to to stop sitting on you when trying to watch the TV

3 Likes

New season announced for march or April @VirulentPip

0 Likes

Oh really? I heard May this morning… Although will have to wait a few months till I can watch Captain Marvel and End Game.

0 Likes

Could be may and I’ve just made the above up

1 Like

i figure location filming/production leaks are why the numbers don’t add up, but here are some apparently leaked episode titles:

If i had to guess i’d say the earlier episodes may tie in more to what’s happening in the films, with the second half of the season set after whatever happens.

At least if it all goes wrong it’s already renewed for season 7 :smiley:

1 Like