Anthem Game (console/PC)

Redownloaded this. We will see how it is now.

Can be easily done now. It’s getting by where I am is hard. Legendary drops are still as rare as rocking horse poo

1 Like

For sure! Come join us and reap the rewards!

1 Like

Be on after 9 tonight if your about

I’ll be on! Team Storm!

1 Like

Logged in over the weekend having not touched it since week 2, not a huge hell of a lot to do other than relying on RNG for legendary drops. GM2’s are still piss easy, and GM3 still predominantly results in a wipefest without comms.

What GS is your Javelin @GiantKiwi Cos i’ve put some amount of hours in to this game, more than most on here and I’m struggling to get over 770 because of the legendary drop rate

The only screenshot i can find, was from when Legendaries were still 47 - Ranger was at 496, Colossus and Interceptor at 492, Storm was lagging behind with still mostly Purples. By the powers of discord logs, the last time I played was the end of February. I put 80 hours into the game in the first week, and almost certainly well above 100 hours total. Had also completed Challenges - Valor, Might and Resolve.

Gm2 has a minimum GS level of 700 so you would be doing well to say it’s easy. I’ve struggled unit until I got over 700 and not even touched gm3. Gm1 is 500 and above and notch I’m pretty sure was getting hammered when he went in below 500

I was getting hammered at 550 in solo GM1 play.

Quick look at Reddit and there seems to have been an update. Gm2 seems to be giving out legendarys more now. Should be on tonight

1 Like

Oooh ooh. I’ll be on tonight.

2 Likes

If you download the Anthem app you can join the guild I have created.

2 Likes

Can’t find the guild

Game is definitely better now. Ran GM2 with n0tch, got a a few legendary drops, nothing I can use though but at least they are dropping. But you need more than 2 players to do some stuff! (hint hint @NaloaC )

1 Like

Yeah, get back in that big hunk of metal @NaloaC! Run a few GM1s and we can get you in the 700s in an evening. Let’s go soldier!

1 Like

I’ll absolutely be on Wednesday night. Got a few things to take care of tomorrow evening and hoping to finish a few painting bits tomorrow as well.

Wednesday shall be dakka dakka day :grin:

1 Like

It’s a date!

I must stop ending each sentence with and exclamation mark!

1 Like