Battlefield V

Anyone about for a game of this this evening?

1 Like

Should be.

1 Like

30seconds. Helichopper

2 Likes

seems like a lot of positivity around the trailer for Firestorm. I enjoyed the trailer, it was fun. Have to say I am looking forward to Firestorm. 25th March release I am led to believe.

4 Likes

I likethe look of this, still have BF5 installed so why not try it out :smiley:. If Division or DMC5 don’t keep me too busy!

Apparently 10x size of Hamada map.

1 Like
2 Likes

gameplay looks real good fun Cant wait.

I’ve the game installed and will definitely playing this

Is this multi-platform, as one of my housemates plays on xbox1 and likes to derp in a team so is looking for a reliable bunch to play with?

Don’t think so pants

1 Like

Get bfv free with the new pc. Might get it for this mode. Though will try it 1st before deciding between it and metro exodus

2 Likes

Got the first BFV Firestorm win with @Scottyboy! Video to follow in the coming days.

3 Likes

THe final moments. I had just sniped a dude of the tractor. Then he died when Blackraven got the last dude.

V for Victory. Was quite a subdued finish. Didnt realise at first.

Here is the gameplay. I did cut some of it off for ease of watching.

2 Likes

BTW there is a new version of the Geforce experience that fixes the low quality recording on BFV and then there is a new game ready driver for Firestorm as well. Downloading at the moment.

Well done lads, that was fun to watch

2 Likes

Wee clip of tonights play with @Ronin @BlackRaven and @MadMan We were pretty screwed trying to get off the dam with a strike inbound on us and guys shooting at us. We did well to survive V1! lucky. And then turn it on em! Enjoyable fire fight.

2 Likes

had a wee blast at firestorm with @Scottyboy and @RoGuE last night.

1st round, scotty gave me a thompson, which when i tried to use it had no bullets.

2nd round got rinsed trapped between two groups of people.

3rd round, got tank, drove about a bit, and got my first kill with a roadkill to win the match. Go Team Tank!

6 Likes

I will try and get back into this but PC time is limited at the moment

1 Like