Blame Space!

I’m setting up a boardgames weekend atm so I’ll get the five attendees to get on to BBG and post a review when we’ve had a few games.

3 Likes

Nice one matey :smiley:

1 Like

Collected!

3 Likes

So, we’ve been getting reports of the expansion deck having their cards loose in the box - only to US customers - which is odd, because they are in pretty tight in a little sleeve… Not really likely to come out.

Then it dawned on us: The cards are called “Suicide Mission

Over-zealous US customs getting their pants in a twist that we are secretly informing a sleeper terror cell of an upcoming mission through the guise of a card game? LOL. maybe.

If Trump suddenly announces that he’s increasing funding to his “Space Force” because of a previous unknown threat from outer-space - then we’ll take the blame :slight_smile:

8 Likes

2 Likes

Just opened mine and its a bit weird dude…

Reckon I know why customs were worried :grin:

8 Likes

That was the super duper pledge level…

3 Likes

Arrived today, lets see if I can persuade my friends t play a round or so …

1 Like

Just a friendly followup… any games been played? any desire to make me happy on BGG? Some guy fro Hungary gave us 5/10 and didn’t even leave any comments. I don’t remember even sending any to Hungary. BGG is amazing.

Reviews would be ace.

1 Like

I ordered it from sabre wolf games just awaiting its arrival

1 Like

Order received lol - nice one matey, will get it in the post tomorrow :slight_smile:

Looking forward to you getting blamed by Olivia…

2 Likes

I couldn’t work out how to order with the mat from your other link so went googling haha apparently theirs some guy called blame space who went missing after feeling ill

0 Likes

Haha yeah we’ve seen that too.

1 Like

Haha I saw that too when I was googling it at some point. I wonder if he is allright?

BBG done!

3 Likes

Thanks @Zorndar - great review, cheers :smiley:

0 Likes

Spent about an hour playing explaining was brilliant proper got into it it’s a 10/10 from owlfire

First game result I got the airlock she got the escape pod :man_facepalming:t3:

8 Likes