Call Of Duty Black Ops 4. PuBG mode

Downloading… could be a while :frowning:

What are peeps gamertags so I can add you as friends?

Mines is just Scottyboy#21390 apparently.

BlackRaven#2674

Friend requests sent

Is there teams on this or every man for himself?

pretty sure there are squads. not sure max number though.

single, duos or 4 player squads.

Got it down yet Scotty?

2.33 GB to go. So will be on this evening.

Well it’s fun and frustrating. Not worth the full game though and don’t think I’d get enough enjoyment out if this game mode for me to get the full game.

My download has shit-fit while I was in dublin and I still have another 12GB to download, so I’ll set it going overnight.

My battle.net tag is RoGuEUK#2596

Have to say as I played more, the game grew on me. I got back into the swing of COD style engagements and was able to at least put up a semi decent fight before being bunny hopped quick scoped.

I can see this COD die hard fans loving this,. It is COD on a massive map! by COD standards. It feels small compared to PUBG and ARMA 3 maps. The 80+ players on the map tend to find each other fairly quickly so games feel a quicker pace than PUBG.

No problems with looting, or picking up items/weapons etc. And inventory system is pretty straightforward and easy to use.

Totally agree with @Hammy though, not sure there is enough in here for me to want to fork out full price for COD game. If it was stand alone and maybe £20 I probably would.

Installation buggery!! Can’t be arsed to re-download it.

NaloaC#21460

When does this beta close?

5pm today I believe

Did anyone buy this game?

Tempted, but it is still too dear for just that mode and one map.