Call of Duty modern Warfare

1 Like

That annoys me. Probably more than it should.

“History is written by the victors”, it was once said. Churchill I believe. Now it’s just rewritten by anyone to suit the agenda. Does it matter? Actually, yes. In my mind, it does. To think your nation is holier-than-thou, especially in war, is just stupid. We can’t deny actions that are tantamount to war crimes. Yet we do.

Equally, the current tensions with Russia makes it borderline propaganda. It’s not like these games don’t spend millions on research etc.

Hmm. Bet of a tenuious link. A name of a highway in the game that share the name of that posted event. Its a frigging game. It is very thought provoking which COD always seems to achieve. From terrorists on Londom streets aimlessly shootinh innocent people, to watching Has clouds choke people in chemical attacks.
Or escaping the clutches of a Soldier as a child, hismding about your house. Regardless of who the oppressor is does a good job of highlighting where the hate comes from.

Whats is however interestingly topical in the game. Is that the rebel faction helping out get labelled as a terrorist faction. Which as a player is actually quite like WTF. Made me think of Kurds in Syria

Is it just me or is it virtually impossible to find a copy of this on the pc on the web? Just looking a price

Will require you to register, verify your email and then you will need to enable the gamesplanet to link to your account as they register the game via blizzard directly.

Ahh. Sneaky shot through cover. If id been on the receiving end of this kill cam think id be a bit “wtf!” Total speculative shot.

3 Likes

Classic Scotty

It does make me want to buy it.

1 Like

Not loving the ground war so much. Can just about bare it on the City map, but wasnt a fan of this new map. Shoothouse is ok. Quite good if you want to try and just try and work on a particular weapon. Hardpoint. yeah ok.

Buy it!!!

Saw @Xander comment in bf4 thread and @Jester comment in chatbox about WW2.

I love the MP of this. Takes me back to happy days as well. Bunny Hoppers yes, but they become predictable. Hackers? Not reaaly sire id say I’d encountered that many. Kill Cams that make you go wtf? Yes. But good use of the compass markers and UAV amd personal radars can mame it pretty to easy to track players.
Its fast paced, run and gun but some of the bigher maps are good for flanking or for camp…i mean defending the areas.
Fal is weapon of choice for me now. Silenced with 4x flip sight. Very satisfying kills. But enjoyed the pp19 smg, or the m13 assault rifle and M90 mg.
This is COD i remember including its frustrations which I seem to be able to get over quite quickly now.

3 Likes

Might get this. Currently 39 quid on cdkeys. @Jester you got a link for it?

Showing out of stock for me and at £49.99

Balls, I missed the cjs in front of cd keys. Forget that!

You tease!!

I had a rough experience of the MP. I agree with you to be fair - its definitely the good kind of CoD, and it feels damn good to play.

I’ve just had a rough series of games with guys nailing headshots out of nowhere around corners. When its good though, its fucking great.

1 Like

I’d get it if it wasn’t 50 quid. Have to say I did enjoy the same bits of BF4 I’ve played. Been a long time since I played some fps

Yeah. I hear you. I find myself sometimes question shots on me but seem to have lost any form of rage. I just get up and carry on. I think for me the complete lack of visible or audible toxic chat just makes me calmer. I think I have seen only a handful of folk being really toxic but generally on their own. Nobody seemst to rise to it.

1 Like

I think it is pretty good value. I dont know, maybe I lost my sense of value. I mean I cant see it having the same value as Arma3 for me in the long run. But as a standalone game, you get quite a bit for your money.

• Single Player campaign - pretty full on and decent game.

• COOP Special operations missions - Only played a couple but seem really good fun.

• 2 Player gun fight multiplayer - Tense and compettive or good fun with your mates

• Multiplayer rotation with Hardpoint, HQ, Domination, TDM, Cyber, Search and Destroy, As well as TDM20 AND DOM 20 (20 player games on bigger maps)

• Realism Mode - Bit more challenging, less hud, no hit indicators etc.

• Trials - Single player challenges, you can earn tickets from your XP and each ticket gets you 3 lifes at each trial, such as sniping, timed room clearance others I havent tried yet.

• Whole lot of challenges, daily, mission specific, keep you interested for neat unlocks or unique weapons which you cant unlock through normal progress.

I certainly feel already been worth £50 for me.

you make good points but out of my price range