Cyberpunk 2077

I really need to get around to playing that

Good luck… it will be ready when its ready, my guess at least another 2 years to wait yet

16th April 2020!!!

5 Likes

I did a sex pee

4 Likes

Keanu Reeves

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 Likes

Preorders are up. I will do mine as soon as I come home!

did not expect that at all. He was fun with the crowd too!

“You’re breathtaking!”

“No, you’re ALL BREATHTAKING!”

4 Likes

That looks awesome! Should give everyones systems a workout too by the looks of things!

1 Like

Think this is going to be a playstation game for me. What this on the big tv

2 Likes

Yeah, I reckon this’ll be another Low/Medium game for me until I upgrade.

Also, I was reminded Johnny Mnemonic is a thing and he’s in a similar situation to me:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll get the collectors edition of this once it’s available to order :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hold my dog

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Looks like quite the collectors edition… Seems to be pricing around 200 euro

2 Likes

Looks at bike…looks at wallet…looks at bike…

1 Like

Gently places wallet on bike. Sits down. Contented sigh. Scene ends.

4 Likes

@spoonlamp

2 Likes

The last CE version I got for a game was Planetary Annihilation. BioShock before that.

I reckon this will be the next one.

omg yes

£250 for the collectors edition though is to much for me. BUT it’s CDPR so there ‘standard’ stuff is always packed full!

1 Like

Hmm I already preordered the standard edition on Steam, I thought about canceling. My problem is though I’ve got no clue where I will be next year. If I’m in Italy it would be the CE for sure otherwise the Standard ED.

1 Like

Not to be the bore in the room…I’m hyped up for it, and Keanu was an amazing surprise.

BUT

Why are we all suddenly pre-ordering as if the digital stock of the world is vanishing? None of us have to pre order it. There really wasn’t much to actually see of Cyberpunk save for Mr Wick and the release date.

I mean its STILL probably going to be a really interesting game but man this marketing must be fantastic to get everyone here frenzied so quickly.

1 Like