Cyberpunk 2077

Hahahahaha,

no.

MORE CRUNCH.

No way they’d dial back on hours at this stage, they’re pretty much burning everything they can to get it over the line. Chances are they delayed when QA just went “Uh uh, no way”

Give it a month after release I reckon.

Apparently it’s due to optimizations on PS4 and Xbox One. (Should have released as “Next Gen Only”)

been reading that the devs are getting death threats … how empty must a person be to be so cruel due to a piece of entertainment being delayed

2 Likes

Probably :frowning_face:

I really don’t understand this. How the hell is making death threats going to accomplish anything at all?!

People, what a bunch of dicks.

2 Likes

Get the tissues ready

4 Likes

i’m a bit hard

4 Likes

It’s going to be limited availability like everything else :slight_smile:

That voice over, though… Sounds like she should have a late night radio station somewhere. Other than that, I remember Keanu and a roller coaster so… I’m game!

1 Like

I looked up “multiplayer”…
Screenshot_20201119-212958_Chrome

… and how I’m imagining a huge multiplayer open-world Cyberpunk love fest. Is this going to play like Witcher 3/RDR2 or is it going to be on rails?

3 Likes

This is how I’d imagine it @spoonlamp

4 Likes

1 Like

Looks like I’m barely scraping the minimum here…

shit I am between minimum and recommended (RAM/GFX) barely anything else :frowning:

I’m really surprised that this is going to run on anything below the specs listed under ‘high’ !

Also really surprised there is still Win7 support.

1 Like

That 4790 is a bit of a surprice…

Since I still haven’t upgraded my monitor from a UXGA (1920x1200) size I’m set to run this with the details cranked.

Still a little bit on the fence about this now so I’ll be waiting to see it in action before deciding if I’ll buy it.

Ps4/5 for me. No worrying about spec and just 4k on my big tv

1 Like

cyberpunk2

7 Likes

All very interesting. I like this guy’s channel, following him for the no nonsense sim racing reviews.