Dayz. Again

So been playing on an off for a wee while. Main focus just staying alive, trying to avoid confrontation if I can. Today stumbled across a boarded up base. Gate locked. 1111 the password! Ok. So there is a working truck in there. A few useful things for me to steal. Really looking for a tactical belt but for the water canteen, knife sheath and holster it had! but no. So think about logging off. Find a pumpkin patch outside so stuff my face on some ripe pumpkin and spot movement. Bright green backpack. Someone creeping about in woods. Dont think he seen me. I had 1 round in a 357 carbine. Shot, he crapped it fell back. Switched to shotgun, probably too far away. By this point couple of zombies on me. Take care of them with axe. Find a wee stash of food and supplies, think the guy was trying to organise himself. He may have been watching me dont know. But where was he now? Started to feel like the hunter had now become the hunted! There was a clearing where he had been heading to, I look up to the next line of trees, the obvious retreat point. See something moving in the grass. Think he may be injured. Switch to my pistol. Start moving in. He isnt injured but watching me. Dont hesitate few rounds in with the pistol. He slumps. He is actually still alive. I could have revived him. Sod that. Bang. Respawn for you. And he had a belt!! woohoo. Went back and got the canteen, sheath and holster. Picked up some more food. Logged out. Good we stint.

4 Likes

ooooo might have to have a go again. Especially with a 3070.

Our random long distance walks were fun.

1 Like

Made it safely through Stary Sober today. And ventured right up to the airfield. Spent a while trying to sneak up on a lone shooter. Lost him, but managed to get into the control tower and logged off there.

Place is massive now, totally different, loads of new buildings and hardened plane hangers.

4 Likes

I still love playing. Been playing different varients of it like Namlask and deer Isle. Nice for a bit of change

2 Likes

Yeah. Its my go to hangover game!! Lol. Slow paced, can just set my own little objectives. Might be just trying to catch and cook food. Or find certain resources, or get to a specific place. Im pretty well stocked at moment on food and drink, meds and other stuff. Got a silenced skorpion, silenced 9mm pistol and just found an SK at airfield. But i think my next objective wilp be to extract from airfield safely and get to next town.

2 Likes