Death Stranding

As it seems some concrete news is coming soon, I’ll make this the official thread.

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated on everything PS4, Pip. I don’t own one, but it nice that I know what is occurring thanks to you. :+1:

7 Likes

I’m always torn with Kojima games as he has such an interesting vision and ideas. But some times i feel that he’s ambition or ideas can be a hindrance to a good game, like Metal gear solid 5 the way each mission is split like a episode of a TV series with it’s own credits is annoying ( ignoring the missing last act of the game as thats party to Konami).

That being said this looks interesting the cast is great and Del Toro is involved to. I still have no idea what the game is though lol.

2 Likes

Yup I agree with that with some aspects. I think this will be the first time he’ll be working without any real constraints to his vision… I’m equally scared as I am excited haha.

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

As per norm bastshit crazy but in such an interesting and intriguing way. Im in.

It seams like Kojima wanted to do wacky stuff like this for a while but was stuck having to make MGS games. I can see some similarity with MGS5 with the weird enemies in that game.

1 Like

That’s one heck of a great cast though. lets hope they are better used then Kiefer Sutherland in MGS V.

1 Like

You plug yourself in to a baby in a jar as part of the gameplay/story and there is a little bit of banter with the baby in one of the scenes/areas/missions

Done. Thats it. I’ve got to play this. It sounds fucking mental.

3 Likes

Can’t unsee

1 Like