Death Stranding

As it seems some concrete news is coming soon, I’ll make this the official thread.

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated on everything PS4, Pip. I don’t own one, but it nice that I know what is occurring thanks to you. :+1:

7 Likes

I’m always torn with Kojima games as he has such an interesting vision and ideas. But some times i feel that he’s ambition or ideas can be a hindrance to a good game, like Metal gear solid 5 the way each mission is split like a episode of a TV series with it’s own credits is annoying ( ignoring the missing last act of the game as thats party to Konami).

That being said this looks interesting the cast is great and Del Toro is involved to. I still have no idea what the game is though lol.

2 Likes

Yup I agree with that with some aspects. I think this will be the first time he’ll be working without any real constraints to his vision… I’m equally scared as I am excited haha.

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

As per norm bastshit crazy but in such an interesting and intriguing way. Im in.

It seams like Kojima wanted to do wacky stuff like this for a while but was stuck having to make MGS games. I can see some similarity with MGS5 with the weird enemies in that game.

1 Like

That’s one heck of a great cast though. lets hope they are better used then Kiefer Sutherland in MGS V.

1 Like

You plug yourself in to a baby in a jar as part of the gameplay/story and there is a little bit of banter with the baby in one of the scenes/areas/missions

Done. Thats it. I’ve got to play this. It sounds fucking mental.

3 Likes

Can’t unsee

1 Like

So this might be coming to PC afterall, but after some time. Which is obviously bizarre because it’s Sony published and even using in house first party game engine. But yeah it’s been delisted as PS Exclusive.

Well since it’s using a Sony engine ( the same one used for Horizon Zero Dawn ) sony might be getting licences fees from any sale on PC? Kinda like Microsoft and minecraft on everything really.

Just cos I’m strangely fascinated by where this game is going.

And because pee.

…and baby rocking…

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about putting the other trailers from last night here too … But forgot haha

I’m still 100% in… Day one for me

1 Like

This one trailer apparently explains everything and makes all make more sense.

3 Likes

Well. That’s cleared that up…

There’s also this… Which I tuned into watch part way through… But saw too much.