Fast Stuff!

RUF Yellowbird CTR around the Nordshleife. No helmet, no cage, no race suit, massive balls.

3 Likes

It’s pretty obvious, but fun to watch. The shot looking back from the 850hp car is the best. Fuck I love funny cars. :grinning:

(Watch out headphone users)

3 Likes

Me again. Can-Am this time. At night. McLaren M1B 1966. Sebring is a weird track. Very wide in places so you lose any idea of turn in.

2 Likes

It’s finally been beaten. The lap record at the Nürburgring Nordschliefe set by Stefan Bellof in a Porsche 956 which stood for 35 years has been beaten. Thoroughly. Well demolished actually. By…

Another Porsche. A 919 Hybrid driven by Timo Bernhard. Although this time it wasn’t in official race trim like the 956. More like, fuck it, lets not adhere to any rules and make the fastest thing on four wheels.

It’s like watching a game…

I still think the Yellowbird video is more fun.

3 Likes

This is something fast but not going fast looking like it will go really fast. Big numbers…

Source : https://www.dragzine.com/news/mind-blowing-video-andrew-alepas-corvette-cranks-out-5235-hp/

1 Like

Australians are mad for their burnouts. These guys take up to 11 with an 8000hp Top Fuel engined car.

A bit more old school racing. E Type takes on some Cobras. Quality driving.

3 Likes

The best racing car ever on the best track. It does show you how slow some really fast cars are in comparison.

2 Likes

An a follow on. These cars were aesthetically and mechanically astounding. It’s all got a bit boring now.

1 Like

A bit left field. I watched all of this as his commentary was very nice (albeit a bit self-serving, but with enough brit self-deprecation) and the GoPro quality was excellent.

1 Like

God I need to go karting again

2 Likes

A thing of beauty.

1 Like

Fun little vid. First comment says it all though.

1 Like

Balls of Steel. Watch to at least 2 mins for the “Dear God” bit.

2 Likes

I would love to go do that. Scary as hell but so much fun

1 Like

Love watching the Goodwood stuff. This quite a coincidence after @Jester’s Forza Horizon 4 sesh this evening. 2017 Ford GT.