Football Manager 2019 - Out 2nd Nov

Almiron. I hear you on teh profit, but if he works well in my team, then I’d be loathed to sell.

Good shout, mind. Ima try again innabit. Fuggim.

Check out Dennis Man. Ive just signed him plays IF on the right, scored 3 in 4, with 2 assists, a missed pen (f0or his hat trick too) and got young player of the month in his 1st 3 matches

Yarp, he on my list :wink:

In fact I hunting a ninja striker - chinned Dolberg cos injury prone. Looking at a bloke at Watford, but “no sell” and cos monies, hard to get a decent price. The swines. I got Brenner, Isak and Pedro, but they not yet quite ready, I don’t think. I need a scorer for now… Icardi has just gone to Man City for a crazy amount

Bigest transfers in my game

very similar to the ones in mine. Glad to see Correa doing well, he had a rough time when he first moved to spain. I tried to get Skriniar but he went to liverpool in my game.

The upper in-game limit appears to be 300m this time, determined by reputation, club reputation, and contract.

If you’re in need of a striker, Troy fucking Deeney has been a capable goalscorer in any team in FM since Watfords second season in the top flight when they’d replaced their entire first team but he was still hanging around. He often ends up with a few england caps and goals as he gets dragged in at any point Kane is injured in the first 2-3 seasons. If you’ve a team creating chances but no one to put them away he’ll do the job while not costing a great deal.

Remember that easy January I had? This is my run in for the season as it stands:

I’m unbeaten in the league so far but that away tie to sheffield is looking a bit tricky.

He was in the top 3 goal scorers in my game last season.

Well, I won the Euro cup, just getting trhough pre-season. Smashed Lazio 4-0, beat Man City 4-1 in Euro Super Cup, had a 0-13 win in a friendly…

But, had a clear out and a bit of a spending spree.

UK leaving the Eu and it looks like I will have a foreign player limit. This could be bad news for me