Football Talk 20/21

4 Likes

HAHAHA. Sorry.

HAHAHA.

2 Likes

Well played… Well played. We were sloppy but that takes nothing away from a well disciplined villa team. But 3 wicked deflections… When it’s not your night…

Indeed. To Liverpool, it’s just a bad day at the office - for Villa, it’s 3 wins in 3, a start to the season we haven’t done in decades.

Also, it’s a big middle finger to pundits who were like “oh Villa have had a god start, but only to Sheffield Utd and Fulham”. Well now. Fuck off.

Huge for us. No disrespect intended to Liverpool… I mean, the excitement is so huge because we won over such a big team. It wouldn’t be as impressive over a lesser club… Like Man Utd… :smirk:

4 Likes

Gotta say, quite nice to have transfer deadline day on the Tele… And not give a fuck lol

Unlike Man Utd… who appear to have panic signed a 33 yes old striker who hasn’t played for months and only scored 7 goals.

Wages are reported to be 200k a week.

Literally PMSL. I need new pants.

2 Likes

Nesta and Maldini, might come out of retirement to help that defence out.

suck it Salford :smiley:

4 Likes

Fucking Villa match is Pay-per-view. I already Pay-per-view because no fucking Premier League game is free. £15 - unbelievable.

I know money is supposed to go to the club… but doesn’t sky’s money already go to the clubs? If it was maybe £5… I may consider paying (even if it was say £40 for 8 matches or something)… but £15? Fuck off.

1 Like

Lanzini’s West Ham equalizer was a bit special.

1 Like

Was a cracker. Though spurs should never have lost that match

1 Like

Glad I had Kane and Son in my Fantasy team, with Kane as captain…

1 Like

GTFI !!!

Barkley was an amazing signing. Absolutely amazing.

All I heard last season was that we were “doing a Fulham”

Well… when are people gonna start saying we’re “doing a Leicester” ???

Barkley has always been impressive player, chelsea, was a wrong move for him.

Interesting season now

1 Like

Well, our good form came to an abrupt halt. In fairness, probably a good thing to have a reality check. Leeds played well, but Villa weren’t poor. Bielsa identified our weak points and played then. Fair play.

I’ll never like Bamford after the El Ghasi incident, but Leeds deserved the win.

I think you’ll do a Sheffield Utd this season… new tactics and players that’ll catch teams off guard. 2nd season will be the toughest… As Utd are finding out now…

Now, Leeds are renown for strong starts and then burning out… Obviously didn’t last season… Has Bielsa got that fixed?

1 Like