Also coming is the new penalty system.
Under the new system, Time Penalties will now be cleared at Penalty Lines indicated by a yellow arrow on the track.
When a car has been issued a Time Penalty and reaches a Penalty Lines, it will decelerate automatically and will not be able to accelerate again until the Time Penalty has been cleared.
- Ferrari GTO ’84 (N400)
- Honda EPSON NSX ’08 (Gr.2)
- Jaguar E-type Coupé ’61 (N300)
- Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 ’08 (Gr.2)
- Maserati GranTurismo S ’08 (N400)
- MINI Cooper S ’05 (N200)
- Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R ’08 (Gr.2)
- Pagani Zonda R ’09 (Gr.X)
- Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version ’98 (N300)
Nice to see more Gr.2 cars added.