Hardspace: Shipbreaker

I know a few have said about this lil gem, but I thought to add up some new things and what not. Its looking pretty cool thus far :slight_smile:

its one Ive been watching since a lovely man brought it to my attention @NaloaC

Hardspace: Shipbreaker launches in Early Access June 16

Some extra tid bits

8 Likes

Totally adding this to the “WANT” Pile.

1 Like

My first impression is already good, because in an alternate universe grungy sci-fi dystopia I want there to be a version of me named Hardspace Shipbreaker.

3 Likes

That’s MISTER Hardspace Shipbreaker to you!

4 Likes

Bugger me, I don’t time to play what I currently own, so cannae get this as well!

4 Likes

Gone early access on Steam. Bought!

3 Likes

And it’s only €20!

I know! Cool eh?

same :slight_smile: and working from home on the T&T program… almost break time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

had a quick tinker, and so far looks awesome :slight_smile: cant wait to explore more

1 Like

Yep, good fun. The zero G takes some getting used to, and you can tell it’s very early access.

Going to be great, I think.

Just did the tutorial yesterday, thought I’d be smart and get things ready for dismantling… Explosive decompression is not your friend

4 Likes

So thanks to you I avoided getting killed by the decompression after blasting in the cockpit window from above…only I wasn’t supposed to do that and it kind of messed up the tutorial a bit.

Quick tip: Don’t start cutting the pieces securing the reactor to the ship before you know what you’re doing.

Meltdowns are not fun.

5 Likes

Really dislike the addition of the time limit. Apparently there will be a free mode, but I still think they need to work on the timer.

Edit:

Apparently there will be a free mode

Derp, there is one.

3 Likes

PIcked this up, looks far too promising to miss out on.

1 Like

There’s a time limit of 15 minutes for your work shift, but if you’re not finished in that time you can just start another shift on the same ship. You can keep doing this until you’re finished. The issue with this though is that each shift costs money to run so you might end up with more debt than when you began

4 Likes

Played it for an hour.

This is now my favourite game.

5 Likes

calunts just had to buy this because you lot have been raving so much :triumph:

4 Likes

Just took on the big ship in free play. I was doing well until the edge of my cutting beam detonated…something? I still don’t know what it was but holy shit space fire isn’t fun.

5 Likes