Insurgency: Sandstorm

Another good session with @adrock and @Scottyboy last night. Hopefully do some more tonight.

The AI is deffo good enough for tough gameplay plus the guys we teamed up with last night all seemed quite sound.

Gin to Win!!!

I have ginned as requested. i await confirmation of my victory.

Give it time.

Anyone about for some co-op fun this evening? And maybe even some gaming? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Gin to Win!

Sorry gadgey. I am that there Amsterdam. Will be back on Monday. No more uni for a few months so moar coop time or gaming or gin time will be available.

1 Like

Had a fun sesh with @Scottyboy and @nomane (Who bought, downloaded and played within 40 mins, and declared that this needs to be played for the first time when not so drunk. ) We concur.

Soooo, who is up for some pew pew Sat evening? Looking at you, @MicJules, @Jester, @adrock?

3 Likes

Aww man. I forgot. Got Zoom thing with all our mates tonight. About 8.30. So may be later time zi can get on.

Did enjoy Sandstorm.

I’m knackered so going to watch TV in bed. Probs grab some DayZ tomorrow night so maybe some Sandstorm during the week?

2 Likes

Aye OK. Il be up for some jogging tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Had a game tonight with @nomane who was more sober this time to hopefully remember he enjoyed it! although realises its unforgiving!.

Next weekend? easy for the day for myself, Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening. Whatever. But @n0tch @Jester @nomane @Scottyboy (me) @adrock all really hoping you could make it for a decent COOP game. ? Not sure if anyone else has it? Lets do it!!

1 Like

don’t own it sorry

@n0tch @nomane @adrock @Jester

Just trying to firm this game up then. CooP potenitally 5 of us? Friday night? (29th)

We should be able to set up a private game so no joe pubbers about. We all up for it?

2 Likes

Yep. Is that next Friday?

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ll be online from 20:30 onwards.

1 Like

Applied (without preceding the ) to days of the week, with either the current day or (in later use; originally Scottish ) the current week as the implicit point of reference.Thus (for example) next Friday may mean ‘the soonest Friday after today’ or ‘the Friday of the coming week’. The latter may be indicated contextually, e.g. by contrast with this , but it is not always clear which meaning is intended. Cf. sense

Even the Oxford Dictionary cannot be clear on this one. This was under meanings for ‘next’

2 Likes

The preceding ‘the’ does make all the difference. I always go ‘this’ meaning the closest available and ‘next’ meaning the week after. But I can see that only works with ‘the next’ as 'next by itself could imply the next available.

If anyone is wondering what we are talking about… You don’t know man… You weren’t there.

(Although you should be)

Next time.

1 Like

The carnage, oh my god the carnage. :wink:

2 Likes

Hows the carpet? Keyboard? Speakers? Desk?

Everything is fine amazingly enough, even the MXChip! Keep finding glass though.

2 Likes