Just a quick hello

Hey my fellow ZiiPsters! please accept my apologies for the prolonged absence from you wonderful people!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and wasn’t sure where to post it so please feel free to remove this post later on…

I hope you are all well and enjoying life!

Much love Minty!

3 Likes

PS… i couldn’t remember my old login / username (not sure if it was deleted…) possibly with such a long absence / new stuff going on!

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! :smiley:

1 Like

Alreet Minty if this is your first visit to the new forum then you would have had to create a new account anyhoo. Welcome home :slight_smile:

1 Like

PANTS!!! how you doing dude?

1 Like

I be reet, buddy! Had some hard times, but sorted now :slight_smile:
Hows thou?

Sorry to hear that buddy! to be totally honest I’ve been in the same boat. I am however still going strong and just trying to reconnect with you great people!

1 Like

Hey Minty - long time no see. Hope you are well mate :slight_smile:

I’ll add you to the Black Scorpion group… because, you know, you can never leave :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome back home minty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soo before i start yet another post is there a fallout 76 post anywhere? I’ve seen a BF5 one! :slight_smile:

Bethesda teasing a new Fallout game/release i guess?

Yep, quite possibly :slight_smile:

Ahh minty wellcome back.

1 Like

Hello!

I got a weird notification from this post…anyone else? A notifcation with a link icon.

Am drunk, could be reasonable explanation am not seeing.

1 Like

We all still twats, so can be relied for leaning on, if required :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just read both the posts, understand now. Was drunk. Didn’t get. Hello!

Edit: *Am drunk

1 Like

:slight_smile: - ditto bud all good

1 Like

Welcome back Minty! :smiley:

I’ve moved your post to the “Saying hello!” category :blush:

Welcome back Minty :slight_smile:

Welcome back Minty! get yourself on Discord - this where online chatter now happens!