Keyboard

New keyboard. Around £40. Suggestions. Go

1 Like

I dissaprove of this post as its making me want a new keyboard! :rofl:

On a more helpful note I keep looking at this:

Unknown brand name but the reviews seem good and its not expensive as its currently going for £29.97! Tempted to give it a whirl when I get paid!

***EDIT: Oh and its branding is my initials so I approve :rofl: ***

2 Likes

what size/layout? mechanical? switch preference?

and exactly how much RGB do you need blasting in your eyes?

0 Likes

Standard size. No preference to the others. In some context, I have been using a standard dell wire keyboard I ‘borrowed’ from work about ten years ago.

0 Likes

Still got mine!

0 Likes

I have a Cosair K60 I don’t need. Sold it to Jes ages ago and he then gave it back when he didn’t need it and I was in need. Sounds like you are now in need.

Cost of postage and it’s yours. Missing the wrist rest.

6 Likes

That’s very kind of you good sir. I shall be in touch

0 Likes

communalboard!

3 Likes

i used to have a K60, they’re lovely solid boards. Mine has been sold on twice :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I have the K70 MK.2. It is great. Looks very similar to the one on the picture. Now if you have heard me on a VA channel in discord then the bronw switches can be heard, but I like it.

0 Likes

I think I found the wrist rest and spare keys whilst I was moving house. Got a feeling it’s in my “random box of tech stuff” box. I’ll have a look in the garage later.

1 Like

Can you Jesterize this @Jester ? :rofl:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Business-Keyboard-Windows-Linux/dp/B003ZY9Z40/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr1_1?crid=RBOYQFLAE04F&keywords=genius+keyboard&qid=1553190090&s=gateway&sprefix=genius+key&sr=8-1-fkmr1

1 Like

BOOM!

1 Like

KeymmunityBoard!

2 Likes

Jesterification is a thing! :scream::muscle::sunglasses:

3 Likes

So this is the thread where we request photoshops of Jester in scenes/posters from Justified, right?

I need a better version of this:

7 Likes

Sure, I’ve another 60 seconds to spare:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Your new keyboard arrived yet Hamster?

1 Like

Not yet. Pc should be here today. I’m in now way at home waiting

0 Likes