LED Fans

Whats peoples thoughts on these? Feel like my case needs a pretty light inside.

0 Likes

If I had some they would be off… that is my thought(s). Get high cfm ones if you are going to get them.

0 Likes

I’d rather ugly beige/brown Noctua over bright LED ones if I’m honest.

I’m not down with LED stuff in cases but you could look at LED kits, your board might even directly support them with a header/connector/pins either up near the fan connectors around your socket or down by the front panel/etc connectors towards the bottom of the board.

1 Like

I was all for lights in big cases and everything flashing… but now my case is next to my bed where I can’t see if I have any lights in there… and I’m more concentrating on what’s going on the screen :joy:

Christ… What’s going on with me… Don’t say I’m growing up…

0 Likes

No you are just getting to be cynical… its even better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not that fussed about RGB fans, much prefer the strip lighting & get a fuller lighting of the internals. Currently running mine on a spectrum wave in a marquee covering mode.

0 Likes

Old, Ch4d, old. Up isn’t a thing j00 can do.

0 Likes

If I could go back in time to a younger me I’d punch the little cunt for trying to be an adult so fast.

The little shit. Bringing me work, bills and stress.

I’d punch the little shit.

Edit: I didn’t feel like this post contained enought profanities. I need to keep up my Manc quota, so:

FUCK, SHIT, COCK, ASS, TITTIES, BONER, BITCH, MUFF, PUSSY, CUNT, BUTTHOLE, BARBRA STREISAND!!

2 Likes

I think you’'ll find there are 3 "A"s in her first name :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

Ahh I just copied and pasted the quote from a site, its from Southpark the movie!

0 Likes