Probably my 1000000000th post on this but afte anthem nearly burnt out my pc i’m looking in to this more, but coming at it slightly differently.
- CPU: I5 2500k 3.30GHz
- Fan * Corsair A70 High-Performance Dual Fan
- Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Rev 3
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance16GB DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz
- GFX : ASUS GTX970 4gb
- PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 700w Silent SLI Certified Modular Power Supply
- Case: Fractal Design Core 3000 Midi Tower Case
- HDDs: 120gb ssd (os) 1tb x 2 hdds 960GB ssd
Thinking about just upgrading the MB, CPU and RAM to something that can handle modern games but without costing me a small fortune. So what would be cheap ideas that I could change too but keeping everything else?