Necromunda

So, this is being made for PC. Unreal engine and being published by Focus Interactive.

There have been fuck all (or rather none) screenshots, videos or anything else released.

HOWEVER, someone has seen it being played and here are his thoughts.

3 Likes

Teaser trailer just got released.

It’s not enough! I WANT MORE!

4 Likes

So these guys had a booth at E3!

Gameplay videos? Working Demos? Yeah, apparently they did, but nobody but the devs got to play them and the release is in 2019… Fuck.

Still, here’s a few new screenshots which pique my interest a bit, mainly from the fact that if these kind of level dimensions are correct, this won’t be some kind of confined space hellhole. Rather it’s going to be large maps with a lot of vertical space.

4 weeks short of 2 years since the developers gave any sort of decent update on this and it’s only gone up for pre-order on Steam.

I give zero fucks about how bad this could potentially be, I’ve got my pre-order in and I’ll dive head first into this. I want this to be great. No doubt it’ll be buggy as fuck from Day 1 to Day n, but I’ve wanted a video game version of this since the '90s. :smiley:

4 Likes

Ooooo, the campaign has been written by Andy Chambers himself! :smiley:

That gives me some reasonable level of confidence that it should be ok :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Due to the lack of gameplay vidoes and screenshots and having only seen the teaser trailer; this leads me to believe this is a West Side Story dating sim kind of game?

5 Likes

Yeah, there’s a grand total of 8 screenshots and a super short “promo” video of 2 gangs facing off.
That’s literally the only material that has been released for it. I’m still getting it though :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh, I know it’s just another rendered video, but it’s something! :star_struck:

4 Likes

It’s looking like a really action packed dating sim

P.s please feel free to disprove my dating sim theory

4 Likes

Holy fuck, they actually released some screenshots!

4 Likes

Holy fuck, they’re actually releasing information!

2 Likes

Huzzah, some video details of the levels. Looks to have a nice bit of variety.

Still, no proper gameplay as yet. :confused:

3 Likes

Oodles of nice screenshots too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this a full price game? I mean, no matter how pretty you make this look it still feels like the game-play is going to be just X-Com…without the cool X-Com-ness…no bad thing, but been there done that

1 Like

Fuck yes!

Cannot wait! Guess I’ll have to get Horizon Zero Dawn completed by then.

FINALLY!

3 Likes

I am really looking forward to this. If they have a solid progression system implemented, along with permanent injuries (glad to see permadeath), then they’ll have carried over some of the core ideas from the tabletop version.

The level design looks pretty damn solid from what they’ve shown, especially in terms of vertical space. XCOM was great because it has a decent amount of vertical gameplay, but it wasn’t always essential.

That being said, I hope this doesn’t turn into “get to the high ground and you’ll win”.

3 Likes
1 Like

Looking forward to this.

Non-grid is interesting.

2 Likes