(New) Humble Car boot Bundle

I’ve got ZA1 & 2, dunno if they are compatible with ZAT though. If they are then I’m up for some coop fun, well I’ll have to dl & install them like.

Be well up for it mate, if the different versions can work together. Gave it a quick google but didn’t get a clear answer

Btw, while I’m thinking about it, couple of games from humble up for grabs myself:

• METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
  • Mega Man Legacy Collection

OOO just thought, I’m 99% sure I got ZAT as part of my Rebellion/2000AD Mystery box. I know I got Sniper Elite III Limited Special Edition in it (& a limited print SE IV concept artwork).

Just checked & nope was Steam code for NZA :frowning:

If you’re short of a player let me know and I’ll get it reinstalled.

A few of us played a decent bit of the first one and I think a bit of the second and it was good frantic fun.

You’ve all missed a game there, and I’m going to take advantage. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll have Purrfect Date Visual Novel/Dating Simulaotr please

“If you try it in real life, you’ll get sent to jail… But in the game it’ssss fiinnnnneeeeee”

Oh dear god, I didn’t bother checking what the game was…no wonder I’ve not seen it on Steam I’ve filtered this stuff out of my recommendations!

Currently just have two or three (if Rogue’s versions of the game work with the trilogy) so you’d be more than welcome

@DM501 no compatibility issues to worry about now. Just got ZAT in the steam sale for £5.99 :smiley:

Not sure if I’ve got you on Steam if not add meh [ZiiP]RoGuE

Lot of metroid-style stuff in the latest bundle, alongside a couple other things. Have at 'em!

• Wizard of Legend
  • Sundered
  • Regions of Ruin
  • observer_ (technically >observer_ but the forum formats that as a quote :smiley:
  • Q.U.B.E. 2
  • Mega Man Legacy Collection

Couple unrelated bits and pieces I can’t remember if I’ve offered before

• Batman Arkham Origins
  • Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY
  • American Truck Simulator
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Styx: Shards of Darkness
  • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider