New Rammstein video clip

If I’m reading the numerals correctly it points to something dropping tomorrow, probably the rest of the video, hopefully the new album!

Canny waaaaaaaaait!

2 Likes

Why do I only see the 4 there? Where’s Kruspe?

0 Likes

We wondered that as well. Other pictures I’ve seen show all of them so I’m hoping he’s just out of shot as the executioner/whatever.

0 Likes

I hope that there is a tour to follow any new release! They are at the top of my “must-see list”.

More than likely they won’t come to Ireland again, so I will fucking travel anywhere to see them.

1 Like

If they come to Manc you’ll have a ticket and a bed to sleep in!

1 Like

0 Likes

It’s a Rammstein song alright. Minimalist lyrics that express a hell of a lot. And a completely overwhelming video - like they wanted to make up for their low word count by cramming all of German history into 9 minutes of imagery.

1 Like

I see they are getting a lot of bask lash for this

0 Likes

I like that. Then again I do like Rammstein.

0 Likes

I’m shocked they were able to release it from Germany given the 1939-1945 time period the video covers, even showing the arm bands with the Star of David and the Swastika.

This’ll be an interesting album I reckon!

1 Like

Well it is not like it is not presenting what happened. So if the germans are giving backlash about history then that is too bad.

0 Likes

A lot of that stuff is against German law to use.

1 Like

They must have an alternate version for Germany without the Swastika, otherwise it isn’t getting shown over there!

0 Likes

Well that was fucking epic and has my hopes up that this should be an awesome album.

Now all we need is a world tour!

0 Likes