No Man's Sky - CooP

They ate a late lunch so I cooked later, just finished tea now, I’ll jump on tomorrow instead dude sorry!

No sweat chum

How do people even come up with stuff like this!!

3 Likes

You should see the crazy shit people build in minecraft, same principle applies here…some peeps have way too much spare time! :rofl:

1 Like

BEEEEYYYYYYYYOOOOONNNDDDDD - Seemed like the best place to post!

Patch notes are live!! CANNOT WAIT TO LOAD UP ON PSVR!!

(Website is up and down :smile:)

yeah the VR support is quite tempting. I wonder if the world i was on will have been blanked/rebooted/deleted or whatever.

No reset on this, worlds are as is.

I may go back to it. NMS has a great atmosphere. Really wanted a shiny x wing type ship. Kinda wished there was some actual game though, or some combat mechanics that weren’t trash.

2 Likes

This. Played a good bit of it and it just gets boring if I’m honest. Might jump back on and see what’s changed. Be nice if you could sell old ships

I’ll have a poke at this as well and see if my big fleet and base still exist.

I’m also mulling going back in for anohter look.

I only have a small base and have discovered some shit and have a flying toaster for a ship :rofl:

Seems it’s now in vr. Unsure whether or not to buy it.

Not sure its your thing Pnats. You didn’t really like Minecraft or any of the base-building parts of the arma mods we played did you?

Less than a tenner then yeah.

1 Like

Have it updated. Might jump on some point next week

Jumped back on, seem to have lost my other ships, controls are jump as, logged off.

I dunno. I like civ, loved Elite…

I shall look at the cost and make a decision. Ta, Al. :sunglasses:

1 Like

£20 - done

Don’t touch it for another week yet Pnats, or at least until they send out a few more hot fixes.

There is some really broken stuff in the recent update.

Give the article I posted a scan for the issues.

1 Like

But, but, but, but.

I R BORT A THING! I WANNA PLAY WITH NEW THING!11!!! :sob:

:grinning:

So what’s my best source of reference material for this?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand does one actually fly ones ship (thinking about needing to set up joystick etc)