PlayStation - State of Play 25/02/21

1 Like

Some of those look really cool…and will look great on my 60" Samsung…all im missing is the PS5…not through lack of trying though…fecking scalpers…and all the companies doing these drops and not proper pre order :confused:

1 Like

I got to the payment page the other day and it kicked me out!!

1 Like

Yep know what you mean Hammy. Got to the Game one twice now but went to pay and all sold out :confused:

Close to giving up. Though meant to be a big drop next week in all big stores

Entirely given up. I absolutely fucking refuse to pay a scalper, I don’t care if it’s only one euro above the retail cost. I find the whole business parasitic.

Maybe I’ll get one in a year, whatever

2 Likes

Yep almost given up but still clinging on. But im sure i will have my Covid jab before i get a PS5

1 Like

Pension more likely

1 Like

Game have dropped them, currently in 3 different queues for different bundles, over an hour each. Not holding out hope

1 Like

Yep same here buddy

Still not moved for over an hour

The site has crashed and says down for maintenance. Im still going to stay in the queue though just in case

1 Like

5 plus hours in queue, and then boom out of stock. JOKE

Same here. got to 24 mins in the queue, then told all out of stock.

Hammy…or any one else looking to get one…Currys are doing a priority pass system that may get you a chance to get one. Its all about when the stores open and not to do with online sales

https://engage.currys.co.uk/quiz/881628_2345/10017-PS5-Priority-Pass-RYI-Form.html?awc=1599_1615278175_a724d1cf1072bef2c2c7b77a39684a96&srcid=369&xtor=AL-1&cmpid=aff~TechRadar~Editorial%20Content~103504~Future+Publishing.

I’ve already signed up for it apparently

1 Like

So seems like the misses may have bagged one from Game today. She got a bit excited and payed for a big bundle when we were trying to get a smaller bundle but they were all out of stock…so …yeah…hopefully have one by the end of the month :confused:

Sorry Hammy, i was trying to get one as well so i could send it your way…i can still try if you like ?

2 Likes

Wow, thanks stooks! It’s OK, don’t worry. Wife was trying again today. I’m in no rush, if I have to wait I will!

2 Likes

Meh I’ll keep trying. Disc or digital version?