PS5 - The Future of Gaming

I was looking at this, but not sure… though I am enjoying outriders at the mo :slight_smile:

Might be useful for some

1 Like

Okay so the more I read/see of this… It’s turning out like a must play! I have reactivated my rental account ready and waiting for this to come next week. Money is a bit tight atm to afford £64 (cheapest I can find) but still really wanna play.

1 Like

I’ve been keeping an eye on this hoping it turns out fun

Hell yeah!

2 Likes

Gonna need an edit to embed it hehe. But FUCK yes! Also State of Play this Thursday focusing on R&C and indies. I’ll create a thread after.

Looks really cool, one of the games series I was always a bit jealous of as console exclusives.

if only i knew how to do such things lol i should have left it to the master :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems to be a hit.

Not short either -

Taken from IGN Review

As I mentioned earlier, I’ve played Returnal for about 42 hours, but I actually rolled credits at around hour 18. Everything since then has been working toward uncovering a secret ending, finding all of the 80 xenocyphers hidden throughout the six levels, and trying to find as many lore-dropping audio logs as I can. Needless to say, there’s a lot of meat on this bone, and completionists will find plenty to keep them busy for quite a while.

2 Likes

Due 2022

https://www.sie.com/en/blog/announcing-playstations-new-partnership-with-discord

"According to Hermen Hulst, a Guerrilla cofounder whom Jim Ryan tapped to lead PlayStation Studios in 2019, the group has more than 25 titles in development for the PS5—nearly half of which are entirely new IP.