Red Dead Redemption 2 Pricing is a Joke!

Standard with a horsey and Cash Bonus for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode: The Van der Linde gang is always looking for ways to make more money and bring in new supplies. This in-game cash bonus will give Arthur Morgan enough to buy a weapon, some food, a handful of useful items and ammunition.

Treasure Map: Secret buried treasure can be found throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption 2. This exclusive Treasure Map for Story Mode will give Arthur a head start on the hunt for hidden riches. Must pre-order by 31st July, 2018. for Pre-order Amazon - £49.99. Game - £54.99 PSN Store £59.99

£74.99

£89.99

Yeah… I’ll be waiting for a sale at Christmas… Releases a week after BF:V anyways.

The prices seem inline with whta i used to see working in GAME and people will pay it.

in concept it’s a better value purchase then God of due to RD2 having a longer life due to MP and such were GoW was only the SP.

But as you said mate wait for a sale what i did today with Dynasty warriors 9 £55 on PSN or £29.99 on amazon smile

The main thing is all the extra side bits and the amount they charging for them. I know games you really cost more as a base now days… I wouldn’t mind paying more if that was the only version (If that makes sense) I never really base value on time I’ll get out of it… More how much fun In general, time doesn’t really matter… But anyways… CD Projekt Red offered more bits of DLC for no extra charge that’s really what I’m getting at :slight_smile:

ah sorry missed ya point there mate thats spot on and by the sound if it that pre-order stuff is a time saver type things getting a head start? mehh i like taking my time in open world games like that.