Red Dead Redemption 2

Confirmed.

Launching next month, well steam in December.

Linky

4 Likes

Not long finished it on PS4. Not sure about getting it on pc. Multi player could be fun maybe

red-dead-redemption-nvidia-geforce-recommended-graphics-cards

So what your saying is, my 970 will be fine…

5 Likes

Seems right

So after a friend of mine here spent a LONG time talking about this and convincing me (he had me at “it’s like Wild West Witcher”) I noted that it’s coming out on Steam on the 5th. A quick “can I run it” says “yes you can” but crikey, I’m realising it’s been a while since I built this thing!

pooter

What did you use to compare your machine to the game requirements?

THIS SITE i believe. i used it all the time when my PC was competent lol

2 Likes

Looks like I have the recommended, JUST!

1 Like

This game is so good. The comparison to Witcher 3 is good, but the depth of this, the detail, the investment in the story and the scope you have is just breathtaking. Time for a new processor to get the most out of it.

2 Likes

But…my hat…

Now that is an image depicting the afterglow of a truly legendary wank.

2 Likes

No idea how this works, there is an online playable version that I’ll get to at some point, but does anyone have a “Rock Star Social club account” or whatever it is? Anyone done online stuff with this? Is it at all like GTA Wild West??

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/spoonlamp/

It is GTA wild west. In order to play you already have a rockstart social club account.

1 Like

Rgr - I may have some time to go before “story line” completion, but if anyone has an account feel free add me. I can bring my own mask.

similarly, i want to get the single player finished up but i’m keen to try the multiplayer.

1 Like

I’ve yet to finish the SP. We have been playing online a lot with Fl3xxxo. Thankfully there is not a massive ammount of PVP.

1 Like

Have you called your posse The Eggy Bum Gas??

Don’t have a permanent posse. Should make one. Could use the same as on GTAO. Murse Haisee (Murse is short for Muna(cock) and Perse(ass), haisee is smells)

1 Like