Share your Screenshots

IceBreaker…who made the original Dayz map recreated it for Arma3 and embellished it.

It is Zappado, south east, desert area, we did lots of looting there in the good old days :slight_smile:

I notice the authors of Exile have finally added it the the Steam Workshop.

Had another go on No Mans Sky today, got me a new flying toaster!

Well this one is not actually a toaster because its an A class ship but I called it flying toaster Mk2 anyway :smiley:

Its got more slots on it than my first ship so I’m happy!

New photo by Phil Sawyer

Saving the city, one selfie at a time :smiley:

Some purdy scenes in Fallout (after a few mods):

Installed ‘Homemaker’ mod so I can build decent settlements. Built a power station for Sanctuary:

Also replacing the busted up houses with the help of ‘Scrap Everything’ and Homemaker so I can restore the old houses:

Some more Fallout 4 screenies with mods:

New mental .308 AR that is OP and unbalanced but was hilarious fun until I replaced it with a different, even more broken but hilariously fun AR.

Some more pew pew.

Mornings at Grey Garden.

Nightstalkers (mislabeled) are back in the popular creature mod and more dangerous than deathclaws!!

A new variation of deathclaw.

Deathclaw brawl outside the Rocket labs.

Cuddling in borderlands :slight_smile:

Something I was really disappointed I wasn’t able to do out fo the box for the first year or two Fallout 4 was out: A weapons room!

The moment i 100% completed Spiderman PS4 had just kicked a few fellers of the roof :smiley:

Gnome squits:

The ‘Unique NPCs, Creatures and Monsters’ mod is really spitting out some weird and terrifying shit - A Deathclaw Stingwing:

Upgrading and rearranging the gun room abit:

Went hunting for deer, carrying the deer back… This fucking game!!

Couple of ranked rumble goals on Rocket League.

Have had to edit due to 3 reply rule…

Eerie AF.

So, War Thunder now looks like this :smiley:

“Movie” presets… running at 50-75 FPS @ 3440x1440 :blush:

Pictures and screenshots don’t do this justice. I know it’s just animation but the 4K and HDR make it look so fucking good!

Here’s my character in Division 2:

This will not be his final form though! :smiley: