Some films/show coming out soon that are really exciting and make the world seem a better place

2 Likes

when does this hit the UK (legally). Disney channel isnt over her yet is it?

Sadly I won’t be getting the Disney channel, already paying enough for Amazon, Netflix and a cinema unlimited card. Have to see if they farm distribution after initial release…

1 Like

All that’s known is 2020 … Might be “early 2020”

Pre-booked my STAR WARS ticket can’t wait!

2 Likes

Anyone else watch Jack Ryan on Amazon prime? I’ve just seen a new season is on there now

3 Likes

Yeah i saw some adverts for this today. Looks good but not seen any before

Jim from the Office is better in the role than Chris Pine was, but I also like Wendell Pierce as Greer.

Season 1 was great!!! Gonna get started with season 2 this evening

OMFG YES!!!

1 Like

been fucking chomping at bit for this. Awesome first season. Season 2 will be fucking ace. Calling it now.

Absolutely agree!!

Yep - thoroughly enjoyed Season 1 - will watch this when I have time

Anyone see or heard if a Netflix one called Daybreak? It’s like twilight meets zombie land meets mad Max meets warriors. Watched 2 and it’s not bad.

Also started watched watchmen. Seems good but no idea what is happening in it

New Nic Cage film, heavily Lovecraft inspired;

No prices

2 Likes

Would have thought be on a par with Netflix. £7-£10. Think $7 in states isnt it?

Indeed 6.99 in Murica… And that’s one size fits all, no higher tiers for 4K etc.

Anyone watched the Mandalorian premiere yet?

Some thoughts:

No jetpack?!? how will he remount his battle droid steed as he descends through the atmosphere to conquer planets?

I appreciate Brian Posehn Space Cabbie, and arbitrary life day references.

Carl Weathers has aged better than Stallone. Just sayin’.

That’s right Werner, chew the shit out of those words you eternal and enigmatic badass.

Non-williams-esque music makes star wars…different.

Taika Waititi makes a good droid voice. And that droid is appropriate levels of dumb and bad ass.

Hang on a minute. It’s happening again dammit. Why is everyone using laser weapons that are apparently way less effective than conventional chemical propulsion firearms? Just fucking aim you morons. Or use the grenades we’ve established are a thing in your universe. It’s 2 vs dozens and there’re shots pinging all over the place, and yet it doesn’t really feel like anyone’s in any kind of peril. Like the school shooting background sounds in southpark.

Fucking baby yoda? Once Jon Favreau gets bored and moves on Dave Filoni is going to spirit wolves bullshit all over this isn’t he?

If this turned into Lone Wolf and Cub I would keep watching.

Music’s good. First episode would make a decent standalone story regardless.

Eeeeeeeeek

3 Likes