Tales of Covid-19

Got my vaccine, astra, on Tuesday, felt like shit yesterday (basically a massive hangover, joints aching, headache, bit of fever) but now its all good.

8 Likes

My inlaws and wife expressed same experience.

2 Likes

So checking our ring camera showed a Police van and car with multiple coppers raid a neighbour having an illegal party at 1am

Fun to watch lol

7 Likes

Had mu astrazeneca jad on Tuesday. Felt rough as hell on Tuesday night. Full o shivers and sweats. Head felt like it was going to explode. Took a good couple of days to get over fully. Strange how it affects people differently but glad it’s done. Just got to wait for the second one now

3 Likes

Is it the case that if ir affects you like this they wreckon you have had the virus, or a coronavirus of some variety before! Sure I read that.

I’ve heard something similar - but to be honest, the science and hearsay changes daily so there is no way of knowing what is true and what isn’t.

Hayley is still bad almost 2 weeks in.

Apparently the second jab shouldn’t be anything like the first.

My Mum had the 2nd Jab of AZ and it was distinctly worse for her. So once again, what happens for some people clearly doesn’t for others.

1 Like

Look at this nutcase bullshit I found outside my local chemist:

Tried to pick it off but it’s stuck like a security tag.

If there were any justice this space cadets would end up with COVID.

2 Likes

Didn’t the white rose get twatted during the war of the roses?

Lots of these in my village. Keep getting scraped off and replaced.

2 Likes

Googled about a little bit and it seems the group these come from thinks they’re anti-facists and believe they’re either like or are a continuation of The White Rose resistance founded in 1942.

Article about a German woman comparing herself to student who was executed for spreading anti-Nazi leaflets from December 2020:

Scholl was a 21-year-old student executed in 1943 for printing and spreading anti-fascist leaflets. She was part of a resistance circle called the White Rose. The protester, who introduces herself in the video as Jana from Kassel, claims: “I feel like Sophie Scholl because I’ve been active in the resistance for months, give speeches, go to protests, hand out flyers…”

1 Like

Some people really need some perspective.

2 Likes

To be fair, I’m okay with a doctor prescribing balls. It would be a win if people who think like that had their mask replaced with a ball-gag

5 Likes

Imagine the cum load if you were packing 4 balls in the same sack! I’d be cocking my dick like a shotgun an firing a cum net out

5 Likes

Jesus Christ dude :grin:

1 Like

GlassWelltodoLadybug-size_restricted

3 Likes

Manchester yesterday…

I can see four people with a mask on.

People are selfish idiots.

Edit: Some total bellend showing off in the comments for this post about how they’ve been flouting the rules, going so far as flying to another continent for several months during the last lockdown. I really dislike people.

6 Likes

i made the comment yesterday
that im glad the pandemic is over
as i picked my daughter up from a over crowded childs party
to then drop her off at an over crowded pub :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

releasing lockdown early based on last year, means cases should start picking up again in late August, potentially govt can still dither and have an October lockdown that stretches into November, to really acually try save xmas this year.

1 Like

6 Likes