The "Interesting things selling on Fox Sake Games" Thread

Now I remembered why SMT sounded familiar.

In case you don’t know Daigo, google “EVO Moment 37” . He is legend in the fighting game community, especially for Street Fighter, multiple times EVO champion. Poor Justin Wong, came so close.

1 Like

eBay feedback makes me laugh sometimes:

I bet they are a fucking blast at parties!

Just sold Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness for £160.

That’s just insane. WooP!

9 Likes

Apparently Nintendo just announced Shin Megami Tensei 5 , what a coincidence :smiley:

1 Like

Just sold an empty box for £30…

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable Sony PSP ** Box / Sleeve / Manual ONLY ** | eBay

4 Likes

Cue the Karen email “you sold me an empty box!!” :joy:

3 Likes

So… Got another empty box up for auction. Second it went live, I had offers for £8. £10, £20 and £30. Declined them all… Bidding now started from a penny. Already up to £3.20 - with 7 days to roll.

Pokemon Crystal Game Boy Colour - Original Box & Cardboard Inner Sleeve Only | eBay

Wonder how much it’ll go for…

1 Like

Less than 40 minutes in… bids are up to £26…

Hoe-Lee-Sheet.

3 Likes

That box sold for £100. To think that would have gone in the bin lol

7 Likes

Got some “big box” PC games today… Original Tomb Raider… sells for between £30-£100 these days

Also, the 3.5” floppy version of Day of the Tentacle…

Kids today will never know the exciting feeling of having a game in 265 Color VGA…

4 Likes

I think I still have some “big box” games at my parents somewhere

How do you not know where your parents are? :thinking:

3 Likes

I remember Day of the Tentacle, but only the name :slight_smile:

Decided to list more “modern” titles on the store, so to appeal to a different generation. :crazy_face:

Weirdly, stuff like this sells…

2 Likes

Picked up this yesterday for 15p

Price might be a bit optimistic, but I’ll accept offers… and other brand new PS2 games sell for that…

6 Likes

I have a question! Where would one sell a slimline playstation 1, complete with memory card and controllers?

Whack it on ebay. Probably get about £30 for it + £5 postage

2 Likes

Fankoooooooooooo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1: