The Monoliths

Sure you all saw that story of the monolith found in Middle of nowhere in utah. And it disappeared overnight. Now one found in Romania.

What do you think? Aliens? Artists? Pranksters?

Sky News: Mysterious monolith found in Romania - days after a similar one vanished in Utah.

3 Likes

Going to be a Netflix TV Show marketing…

OR

5G mind control.

2 Likes

Good shouts. Maybe COVID generators.

The placement in Utah though seems very remote to rely on being found to be of use as anything.

1 Like

Fake news, stop the count

2 Likes

Also a german phallic statue on a hill disapeered overnight. that appeared randomly 4 or 5 years ago

1 Like

Another one!? Now is this a copycat monolith or an original! Such a mystery.

Metro.co.uk: Third metal monolith in California matches ones in Utah and Romania.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/03/third-metal-monolith-in-california-matches-the-ones-in-utah-and-romania-13693990/

Not feeling this one. I think this is a lone wolf effort.

Sky News: Monolith discovered on Isle of Wight similar to ones found in US and Romania.

They bear a resemblance to the one that features in Stanley Kubrick’s film 2001: A Space Odyssey.

To be fair, ALL monoliths bear a resemblance to the one that features in Stanley Kubrick’s film 2001: A Space Odyssey

When will it ever end?

LADbible: Another Monolith Has Been Found In The Netherlands.

Going crazy!!

Daily Mail: Silver monoliths appear in German town and Spanish hillside.

haha brilliant. You can tell that the quality of some isn’t up to the same standard as the original - but for all I hate about human beings, we can be quite fun sometimes and be spontaneous. Sometimes making something go viral doesn’t take much effort at all…

I knew this one was a copycat.