The Orville

Oooo thx for the reminder hammy

1 Like

I watched it and it was good. Really do like this!

2 Likes

Got it recorded so will watch soon.

As good and funny as last season Hammy?

Yes mate. Just like last season never finished

2 Likes

Will have a watch, I loved the previous seasons.

1 Like

Holy crap the cast in episode 3!

Edit: WTF are they playing at in this ep?!

How are you in the 3rd?

Sailin’ the seas!

Was going to say, showbox is down so thats my source not working, which is annoying as I want to watch the 3rd season of van Helsing

Showbox is behaving really weirdly of late, I’m even having it behave differently on different devices.

On one tablet running the same version it will work but then not on the other, likewise on our phones. Sometimes it flat out doesn’t work, sometimes the news page is all thats broken, sometimes its individual categories (Movies/Tv/New).

Wonder whats happening.

From what I’ve read up on (not slot tbh) legal shit

1 Like

Yeah they have to keep moving servers and the such every now and again

1 Like

Just watched the 3rd one. Not happy. Good episode but why!!

Fuck me this just gets better! Also I never realised the doctor was in deep space nine

1 Like

Isaac you dick

Seems like he is less of dick than we thought!

2 Likes

Some serious star trek cameos in the last 2 episodes

1 Like

Yeah just watched the last one and said that to the misses

And did I see James Earl Jones as well? They are dropping in some big names!

****No I did not see James Earl Jones.

1 Like

Ok Finally. Watched season 1 of this in its entirety. So still a wee bit behind. Season 2 will start for me this week. But what can I say I love it.

It is less comical as I had originally thought, and the humour is of course typical Seth MacFarlane which is nicely balanced against the right amount of seriousness to make this an enjoyable Trek rip off.

The ship design annoys the hell out of me but getting used to it. The special effects are pretty decent and the make up/costumes of alien races is good. It really does as @Ronin says feel more like Trek than discovery. Been some really good guest appearances, Charlize, Rob Lowe, boy who played Bill Buchanan in 24, guy from Prison break with who ended up with a false arm.

Cant wait to catch up on Season 2.