The Tabletop/Board/Card Game Kickstarter Thread

There was a combined thread for KS projects mixed in with other boardgame/tabletop stuff - As that thread seems quite popular, I figured a dedicated KS thread for board/tabletop games might be in order. Post up anything that takes your interest.

Been following this for a few days:

Franchised from a video game - the 32mm minis look really really sweet, especially as all the main characters have associated dog minis with them. Would be tempted if I had any spare cash.

5 Likes

This goes on your tabletop and could potentially be used for 3D printing of terrain I guess…

2 Likes

After listening to an episode of “The Independent Characters” podcast today, I have to agree on their point that GW have embraced a level of humour with their marketing over the last couple of years and the video below is a perfect example of it :smiley:

@Buggsy @vredesbyrd and @spoonlamp I sent you guys invites to The Independent Characters FB page yesterday. I’ve been listening to their podcasts the last few days and loving them! Lots of friendly banter about the lore, models, thoughts and some gameplay. They have episodes called “Show of force” on different t factions where they go in-depth on specific armies.
Long enough podcasts, usually about 2-3 hours, but fun to listen to. For the Narrative are mainly about competitive play.

2 Likes

Oh yes. Yes indeed. Gonna try and get a good few of these if they are up to standard!

1 Like

Someone got a decent photo of a prototype:

1 Like

Right, I just mentioned it to @spoonlamp on FB, but who else would be interested in going to Warhammer Fest next year?

2 Likes

Me please me me hopefully I can braid my beard by then aswell :metal:

2 Likes

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/294904/alien-the-roleplaying-game-is-now-available-for-pre-order/

2 Likes

If you’re at all interested in seeing how Warhammer 40K plays, WintersSEO is a great channel to check out on YouTube. Good narration behind what is happening, but nothing pointlessly beardy.

2 Likes

Captain winter’s ftw

1 Like

Ooooo, there’s a Company of Heroes kickstarter!

I’d almost be interested in that just for all the War Thunder-like tanks :smiley:

But no. I said no more Kickstarters (Unless it’s Sabrewolf Games :wink: )

2 Likes

Those models do look nice

1 Like

Just watching this battle report:

6-man squad of Aggressors… 116 shots in a single turn! :open_mouth:
Assault 6 Bolter shots + D6 frag launchers. Standing still means they fire twice. Holy fuck.

Yeah, I’m buying another box of those lads!

3 Likes

Wow - as someone struggling to get 5 Death Company guys done this Raven Guard army is beautiful…

1 Like

This is 8,000 points of Space Marines…

THIS, is 8,000 points of Adeptus Custodes! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

What the fuck?!

How much does a single unit of standard (I know there is no such thing with Custodes) Custodes troops?!

Those tanks must be close to a thousand each if not more!

2 Likes

Lots. The Telemon dreadnought is a few hundred at least.

Every Custodes has 3 wounds at least, so they can take a beating!

3 Likes

Christ. Fair enough!

1 Like
2 Likes