Virtual Caoland

Had to go and help with things at zarah’s family’s cabin at short notice, hope you all are well and truly, horribly drunk

6 Likes

@ronin hmm I prefer your view

5 Likes

Sadly a minor wifey meltdown has seen me otherwise occupied.
Sorry I missed this.

5 Likes

Sad to hear bud :frowning:

Missing you though.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the demands

6 Likes

That was great fun lads and lass. Thanks very much for the relaxed Saturday night. Tricky enough to get those these days, so it’s greatly appreciated. Perhaps something to do again soon?

8 Likes

Hope everything’s alright Spoony.

Was really good. God knows how I’m up before 7am. Didn’t mix my drinks, so no dying giraffe this morning.

Folks will notice a few non-game rooms on discord - A few of us quite regularly just jump on for a chat in an evening. Sometime play a game, sometimes just have a few beers and chat about the world. Folk are always welcome.

I’m now going back to sleep now. Sleep.

8 Likes

6 Likes

I am always jealous of @NaloaC’s George Michael tribute hoodie.

4 Likes

Yep

This outght to do it

tempsnip

3 Likes

Really enjoyed myself as hol the computer from red dwarf even livs did who finally fell asleep at 1 after coming in and telling me off :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’ve somehow got a hangover and I only had 3 beers ffs!

A joy as ever chaps! Could do this more often

4 Likes
3 Likes

Walked into my office this morning… stack of empty bottles on my desk…

“Ahh, that’s so Caoland”

Also in typical Caoland fashion, I feel fine (ish) now. Thinking of cracking open an afternoon beer.

7 Likes

Siobhan just reminded me of @nomane’s “massive hands”

5 Likes

I for one is rough as f#%k. Would like a beer for the hair of the dog but the thought of it :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the great evening.

In the boat @Scottyboy :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

sorry I missed this… had to work

2 Likes

I was busy entertaining a new lady, I’m afraid

4 Likes

Hammy caught me playing tinder last night “what game you playing buggs” :joy::joy:

5 Likes