War Thunder Update and General Thread

Tier 7 is coming…

Also, it’s done. The entire German Ground Forces Tech Tree is now fully unlocked.

Meaning that I now have this badass mofo!

1 Like

Big changes coming to Radar tracking for air and ground units in Tier 5 & 6 (I guess 7 too).

Also: MOTHERFUCKING TUNGUSKA!!!

DevBlog here: https://warthunder.com/en/news/6064-development-radar-station-new-opportunities-in-the-game-en?fbclid=IwAR2dwzfMo2_-84h48I143-b_U_5tgWFZdVCkKLjYV5gisJOZ-R3xHw7iIT8

2 Likes

I not played this since getting my HOTAS… N000000000b!11!!!

Fuck yes! I have one hell of a grind ahead of me!

1 Like

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap :smiley:

1 Like

Yep saw that and thought cal is gunna be allllll over that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooo, they’re adding squadron research into the game.

Play together and you can earn communal research points towards special vehicles (one plane, one ATGM and one ship).

1 Like

Oh lawd I think I have to grind this as a priority! :open_mouth:

1 Like

God I love phly :smile:

1 Like

Patch notes for 1.87 which came out this morning.

5.4GB update. Nice selection of vehicles.

https://warthunder.com/en/game/changelog/current/943?fbclid=IwAR2a5YY3ly2dZPSybIdqCu2RZ3nAO1DZ_sxySHathgMhwM7YHb1ADe9e5pc

Was gunna post this earlier but werk got in the way.

Yeah if your top tier :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried out a game yesterday evening with the Tier 6 Gepard SPAA to try out the new radar system. Tracking works really fucking well, but I’m so used to “dumb-fire” and knowing where to lead the target that it was fucking with my aim :smiley:

I’m really impressed by it, but I think it will shine more in games where there are helicopters which can hover outside the game area at about 4Km distances where they try to pick you off with guided missiles.

SPAA with radar can now reach out to 4Km and the Italian OTOMATIK can shoot at 6Km!!!

1 Like

It would appear that this years April Fools event will be some kind of post apocalyptic thing. :slight_smile:

Fuckin’ ace! :smiley:

1 Like

Frickin lazor beams :slight_smile:

Does that mean we will soon have X-wings and tie fighters​:joy::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Fucking hell I couldn’t hit a damn thing! Literally just zooming around and nada, just getting blasted out of the sky! :smiley:

1 Like

Will give it a go tonight when I’m out of surgery

1 Like

I’ll keep your logins going fella :slight_smile:

Thx matey but I should be home tonight