War Thunder Update and General Thread

Yeah watched that last night and loved it

Direct Hit now live, 7.6Gb download

1 Like

I am nowhere near any jets for any of the factions. It will take a year of flying for me to get close to the SU27 or anything like that.

I would say the same but Pete will start to have a go at me about not flying any more :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I am however, working on getting access to the Tunguska.

I just need to research 2 more MBT units in Tier 6, then the 37x2mm SPAA tank, then I can start on the Tunguska :smiley:

1 Like

Bloody right I will Joe!! However I’ve currently gotten a bit bored with flying (Researching jets in most nations now but doing lower tier skin challenges atm) so I’ve been tanking for the last week or so. Doing absolute shite & getting annielated left, right & center, all in tier 1 & OMFG Itallian tanks suck big hairy balls.

2 Likes

FUCK YES!

Ohhhhhh thats gunna be interesting

1 Like

If they implement this right, this could make some of the mid-high tier stuff great fun.
Those Centurion AVRE tanks can be nightmares anyway, but the dozer could add a bit of fun.
I wonder if the dozer on the back of the FV4005 will be usable :smiley:

Yeah we were talking her at work about how many tanks actually have a dozer that could be used or are they going to implement them on other tanks.

Not high enough to go against AVRE yet but i know they hit hard. I see Phly has a vid out about it so will watch that at lunch

1 Like