Warhammer Painting

Part of me just wants to assemble ALL of the Primaris marines, scouts and Land Raider, as well as the damn Knight, but I know I’ll never get them properly painted that way :confused:

2 Likes

I only have one Reaver primed and some of the lower armour plates done so far.

What I’m going to do is prep the rest of that 3-man team and a squad of Intercessors this evening and prime them all. See if I can get some momentum going.

@spoonlamp is putting me to shame :smiley:

I also have to make some progress on my Van Saar! Ambots are arriving this week :blush:

1 Like

Right, well, there’s a fucking storm outside, so fuck spraying anything!

2 Likes

" The Foetid Bloat-drone, also called simply a Bloat-drone, is an aerial Daemon Engine of Nurgle, designed to provide aerial combat support for the forces of the Death Guard. Labouring through the air on buzzing turbines and driven by the trapped essence of a Nurgle daemon, the Foetid Bloat-drone drifts towards the enemy like an armoured plague fly.

This hideous war engine bears monstrous weapons onto the battlefield to annihilate the enemies of the Death Guard. Clad in rusting plates of rot-iron armour, their hulls overflowing with flabby foulness, Foetid Bloat-drones can withstand ferocious amounts of punishment and still keep fighting."

4 Likes

This is what the non-tainted version of a blight drone looks like:

3 Likes

That thing needs more cyber tentacles.

5 Likes

My hentai senses are tingling senpai

6 Likes

4 Likes

wvmpI3X

4 Likes

Christ on a bike this guys skills are obscene!

Bear in mind that the Ambot is not that much bigger than a Space Marine Captain.

3 Likes

Very sporadic painting, managed to do this;

3 Likes

Need to get a plan for the Bloat Drone eyeball…

2 Likes

I say add some puss running from the rim of the socket to give it that extra bit of ‘nasty’

1 Like

Hmmm. Might be worth a punt?

2 Likes

Ordered those brushes, hopefully they are what I hope they are.

12 brushes for €36 ain’t bad. GW ones are about €7 each for the “normal” brushes and €15 a pop for the artificier ones.

2 Likes

I really like a lot of the Infinity models, this paint job is great:

4 Likes

They do make some awesome models, but their pricing structure make GW look pauperish!

1 Like

It’s a super simple paintscheme that I’m going for:

Castellan Green basecoat with upper plates being in Deathworld Forest.

I used Camo green on my original Raptor marines (deathworld forest equivalent), so I want the Primaris to be like a progression on their original colours as I’ll be damned if I’m going to re-paint the originals!

Anyway, here’s how my Sergeant is coming along so far.

4 Likes

Getting there, bit by bit.

Still have to finish the gun, purity seals, chestplate, backack and wrist unit.

Gonna do some edge highlighting as well.

Did some really light layering on the top of the helmet with Deathworld Forest.

3 Likes

First completed Primaris. Pretty happy with how it looks :slight_smile:

And for comparison… beside one of my 3rd edition Raptor Marines… :smile:

2 Likes