Warhammer Painting

Thanks guys. Thats really helpful! I am watering down i guess not enough lol

Also I tryed a contrast paint and I don’t know what I did wrong but it looks shit

i just watched this i see were i went wrong … opps oh well lesson learnt

3 Likes

Unholy Lord of smegma why did I think trying magnets was the way to go :man_facepalming: my fingers have grown an extra inch because of the glue and the magnets they flip round you don’t notice because they do it behind your back because they are pure undiluted fucks but they do it then you gotta get em out but they don’t like to come out! My fingers feel like concrete I hate this

5 Likes

It is absolutely one hella fiddly process. I’ve used it really rarely on things where I just refuse to buy doubles of full sets of kits when all I want is the option to change.

1 Like

Managed a little progress last night with these. Still flick-flacking between the two;

3 Likes

Finally finished assembly on the fire warriors I went for a breacher squad and got the ethereal all stuck together to! Now for the crisis suits … oh boy.

4 Likes

OK fuck trying to build crisis mechs had to pull him apart alot to get bits the right way around the instructions are stupid.

2 Likes

Some of the older instructions are absolute garbage!

I still had the legs wrong so had to fix that now he’s leaning to the side lol

3 Likes

It looks like he’s just stumbled across a sneaking ork

7 Likes

Made progress on my crisis team leader as seen of my FB

5 Likes

Nice! Those contrast paints are working for you :+1:

2 Likes

Just want to say how much I love this thread, and that I hate all you talented sods.

p.s got a good laugh out of this

He even comes with his recaf.
3 Likes

I’ve been cutting and gluing all morning feel pretty whizzy from the spraying just in my room with the fume hehe I’ve done warg flesh, bieltan, and now skarsnik dunno if it’s the right order but fek me I loved gluing everything on to me orks I don’t see flesh but a place to stick more dakka

5 Likes

Love it Buggs!

I ordered this lump of face-smashing goodness today :metal:

5 Likes

Did you know you can fix an orks skull onto a gun barrel for no reason

5 Likes

Quick question about contrast paints.

Should i be layering over them? If yes won’t that cover up the effect of the contrast paint to begin with?

I’ve not used them, I’ve got too much stock here of old pairs to get through yet!

I’m not 100% happy with how dull/dark the contrast is so I’ve tryed some Tau light ochre on top and leaving some of the recessed areas I can easily see the contrast I think it looks better.

4 Likes

anyone recommend some good glue? (ideally via amazon for next day?) gunna start building my Titans