What could we "All" play as ZiiPsters?

So I’ve seen loads of posts or comments at least “reminiscing” on the past. But I believe we are all part of this community because we enjoy playing games TOGETHER :slight_smile: (granted I suck at most :stuck_out_tongue:)

So to question my fellow ZiiPsters what are we all playing at the moment?

I’d love to find something we could all play as a large group no 4 man groups like Anthem, Div 2. something bigger?

Solo games are great but from time to time we all need some social interaction!

Any ideas? Or are we all getting Old? Or is there genuinely nothing currently out there?

Your thoughts / Opinions?

1 Like

If we could get a server going, I would be all for play MW1 again.

1 Like

What games are there that support this sort of play anymore?

Genuinely, honeslty not being a negative dick by asking that. I just don’t know anymore because all I play is SP or CooP games.

ZiiP has tried resurrecting BF but that either fizzels out for most or goes nuclear with a few people and then dies (Sorry for my parts of that).

I honestly don’t know what newer/recent games that support the ability for even a bunch of ZiiP’s size to play together against pubs, let alone sigularly as a community?

I miss the fuck out of logging in to TS in the evening to hear the dulcet tones of ZiiP blaring swears and cheers on whatever multiplayer, community-focused game we’re all in to right then so I’m totally up for bringing all the slags together for shinanigans.

7 Likes

I’m with vred. Don’t think there is much there that will pull us all in. Bf games might get a few maybe arma. I don’t think there is any mp game that really grips me enough now to get it. I might try cod when it comes out but that’s a big might.

I think we’re at the stage where smaller groups playing loads of different games will be the norm. Don’t get me wrong I do miss the nights of loads of us on but hard to organise now with us all being “adults”

3 Likes

Most games are limited to 4 people. That is the problem, not even an option to do multiple squads and then queue for the same server. ARMA might be the only one that could be done on a bigger scale. Oh and driving games.

2 Likes

Hide the zucchini ?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Garrys mod is a good game to use since it’s very adaptable depending on the mode and it’s a source game so servers are easy ( i think)

1 Like

I will throw in Rising Storm 2 - it is extreme hard core but loads of fun. If you get a couple of kills then thats a good days work.

Very tactical game - I have not played recently so loads of modded maps etc.

1 Like

heres an example of trouble in terriorst town a gamemode/mod in Gmod

looks insane amounts of fun