What have you just bought?

Back brace as my back is killling me at work :frowning: im getting old i fear!

1 Like

Gotta love a BNIB ebay bargain!

Rrp £129. £47 delivered.
I have the earlier wired version which won what hi-fi product of the year 2015 and are crazy good. So, I expect good of these too, but minus the tether. :grin:

2 Likes

I also have the wired Y50s. Very capable. Might be selling them soon if anyone is interested.

I’d intended to back this for about £50 At the kick starter stage but missed the window, funds were tight. But I’ve pre-ordered this from it’s limited run before the cut off at the end of the month;

3 Likes

oppss…but its sooooo easy to press the checkout button

2 Likes

I got Shadowrun, Shadowrun Hong Kong and Shadowrun Dragonfall for about €10.

Thought it would be nice to have a decent singleplayer RPG.

3 Likes

An early birthday present for my self.

Bit of retail therapy.

Deichkind’s new album special edition:

And another of their albums on vinyl:

1 Like

Preordered these two :grin:

3 Likes

Loved watching this on Netflix, looking forward to watching it again and digging into the extras

5 Likes

Took the plunge.

1 Like

oh notch i’ve been eyeing them for a LONG time lemme know what you think ( i want to BT them to my TV XD )

1 Like

Will do :+1:

1 Like

Victure 1080P FHD WiFi IP Camera Wireless Indoor Camera Night Vision Motion Detection 2-Way Audio Home Security Surveillance Pan/Tilt/Zoom Monitor Baby/Elder/Pet https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07JB3KND6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_q7RWDb5YG1NSE

Got this to keep an eye on the pup. For the price it’s is bloody good

1 Like

Pretty great Humble Bundle deal for anyone interested in Horus Heresy audiobooks;

@Buggsy @vredesbyrd @st00kz @NaloaC

4 Likes

Was just looking at these too :smiley:

1 Like

If I was a lady Buggs I’d have a massive wide on for you spoony instead just a throbbly wobbler

4 Likes

Finally after 1.5years since my order and almost a year late, my Ibuki from Sideshows is on its way! I’m super excited. Something positive for my soul :smiley: .

I wanted a Chun-Li but at the time they had nothing I liked. Than I saw this, and the Raccoon was just too adorable and reminded me of Guardians of the Galaxy. They added a Chun-Li I love this year but fuck is it expensive. Maybe for next years birthday…?

Untitled-1

1 Like

Really really very really very good. Everything you read in the reviews that is positive is true. Have not found a bad thing with them yet.

1 Like

Ah cool thanks for the revire @n0tch. Have you Bluetoothed them to a TV? is there any delay?