What have you just bought?

Victure 1080P FHD WiFi IP Camera Wireless Indoor Camera Night Vision Motion Detection 2-Way Audio Home Security Surveillance Pan/Tilt/Zoom Monitor Baby/Elder/Pet https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07JB3KND6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_q7RWDb5YG1NSE

Got this to keep an eye on the pup. For the price it’s is bloody good

1 Like

Pretty great Humble Bundle deal for anyone interested in Horus Heresy audiobooks;

@Buggsy @vredesbyrd @st00kz @NaloaC

4 Likes

Was just looking at these too :smiley:

1 Like

If I was a lady Buggs I’d have a massive wide on for you spoony instead just a throbbly wobbler

4 Likes

Finally after 1.5years since my order and almost a year late, my Ibuki from Sideshows is on its way! I’m super excited. Something positive for my soul :smiley: .

I wanted a Chun-Li but at the time they had nothing I liked. Than I saw this, and the Raccoon was just too adorable and reminded me of Guardians of the Galaxy. They added a Chun-Li I love this year but fuck is it expensive. Maybe for next years birthday…?

Untitled-1

1 Like

Really really very really very good. Everything you read in the reviews that is positive is true. Have not found a bad thing with them yet.

1 Like

Ah cool thanks for the revire @n0tch. Have you Bluetoothed them to a TV? is there any delay?

A new bloody kitchen, and all the crap that needs to go with it. So I’ve no space in the apartment, no WiFi and my machine is packed away until the floor is put down, the walls are plastered and painted, and the Lego for grown ups Ikea kitchen is finished.

4 Likes

I haven’t yet, will try later for you.

1 Like

Jedi Fallen Order as I run out of SP games and this got pretty good reviews. Beside that Sparklite, a Rogue SP indie game.

The internet connection at work is stupidly fast, 78 MB/s downstream. Thank god they stop the firewall after 5pm, would be impossible with the phone. I love that they allow Steam now, would have been impossible with Origin for me too with its weird download bug.

1 Like

@Reno Zero lag. All very good.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! i owe you a drink!

1 Like

Colossal time sink, already put 15 hours in, looks like it will finally be an SP game with old school (circa 90’s) length story.

Long story short, found out the hard way that mums TV ethernet port is only 100Mbps when high bitrate 4K video was buffering, spent days troubleshooting till figured out the port limitations ffs.

Anyhoo ordered myself the 2019 Shield (no need for Pro which is £50 more) and mum will be using my current 2017 Shield.

3 Likes

Bought tickets for Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker for me and the missus on December 21st.
Couldn’t get midnight tickets as she has her kids that night and they’re not into Star Wars.

5 Likes

Delayed shipping, but 6 spools of PLA filament (6Kg in total) for the 3D printer.

Humble Bundle audio bundle for Horus Heresy (crazy not to at that price). @Buggsy, you might check it out fella, it’s available for another day I think.

Farm insurance (ouch).

Butchering services for 5 carcasses of venison :slight_smile:

1 Like

2TB EVO for the PS4, no way I go back to a HDD for my games. Just installed it, flashed the new OS and it works like a charm. I’m truly surprised it wasn’t the standard for the PS4 PRO, on the other sides it adds another 80% to the price tag.

Still waiting for the Internet activation, the technician was here and the modem arrived already, but I was able to install Horizon from the included BluRay. Felt weird, didn’t use a a disc drive in ages.

3 Likes

the monstertech mounts to attach my hotas to my chair. and the quick release/swivel adapter sets so they don’t get in the way.

And a little 12l pressure pot. And a compressor. And a wee filter and some 1/4" air line fittings…

The compressor was slightly reduced for black friday, none of the rest was. FU black friday.

2 Likes

Farm insurance… bastards.

Still, it’s done for another year.

1 Like

So ordered a couple of things and used the affiliate thing as well.

3 Likes